Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShaFiLICIOUS thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
ok so heres my dream

well b4 i wake up for school...i ahd a dream about sonam n shahid..lolz
so me n sonam had some kind of fight becuz she was making a big big wrong choice in her life ...me n her was sister  i was older...i dunno how im just 15 lolz...but she was stil her same age n i was like 25...lolz

soo i was begging her to stop...n she push me...n then she  was getting married n them...another dream happen where i was in my house and SHAHID came for a partyt..we never saw each other in our lives...so he keep staring at me and as alwasy im blushing...n then sonam was like he is totally checking u out...n i was lookin at her n i was like u crazy he too hot for me...n then i keep staring at him n when his eye landed on me i acted like i was staring somewhere else...lolz he caught me staring at him like 4 times lolz...then stupid sonam when to talk to him lozl...tryin to push herslef in his convo...n the next u know he cam ne started to TALK TO ME.. i was like omg...n we liked each other lolz...n then my stupid stupid alarm clock when off...couldnnt stop thinking about that dreamm...awwww SHAHID N ME...

imn too lazy to put smily faces lolz..lolz u know wht i mean lol
ShaFiLICIOUS thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
congo guys i repost my dream lolz
Faiirytale x3 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
srklicious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
aw congro for finshing this patshalla soo fast