are u getting bored..??

shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
hey guys,

i dunno abt u guys but im kinda getting bored of BV now...since pratap died there isnt much to look forward to...theres only tears and arguments and more tears and anandi's annoying questions and more crying

Why is Sugna having to suffer so much...cant she be shown getting remarried....just watching her face all these troubles depresses me...n im sure sum of u are also finding the story a lil boring and predictable now...

i hope creatives make track interesting like it was before

wat say...is BV getting boring

Edited by **Shona** - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iloveidiotbox thumbnail
It is super boring....I am contemplating that I will wait until end of April, if the story goes nowhere then byebye Balika Vadhu for me :p
shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: iloveidiotbox

It is super boring....I am contemplating that I will wait until end of April, if the story goes nowhere then byebye Balika Vadhu for me :p

well i dun think i'll even make it til end of april...hav exams in may so mid april after easter holz hav to leave I-F for a couple of months anyway
london741 thumbnail
its not only boring but also depressing.. everybody is crying always. common its too much.. we feel so depressed after watching it. i rather watch something else than BV now on if they continue showing same stupid things again and again and again.🤢 and Anandi got be little mature in her asking questions. 😡
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
i agree, Anandi is the worst of the lot...she asks the stupidest questions.. esp at the most inappropriate times...knowing how upset Suguna was about the make-up episode, she should have known that Suguna would get upset about the laal chunari too...keeping it despite knowing what will happen is not innocence...its just being a brat!
1987Roso thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: **Shona**

hey guys,

i dunno abt u guys but im kinda getting bored of BV now...since pratap died there isnt much to look forward to...theres only tears and arguments and more tears and anandi's annoying questions and more crying

Why is Sugna having to suffer so much...cant she be shown getting remarried....just watching her face all these troubles depresses me...n im sure sum of u are also finding the story a lil boring and predictable now...

i hope creatives make track interesting like it was before

wat say...is BV getting boring

well itsnot an easy thing i know we are getting bored and Sugna is suffering a lot. but women suffer maybe more than her in real life, remarriage might happen but not right now.
CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
^Exactly Roben... if they go show Sugna getting remarried, then ppl are gonna start complaining that BV is getting unrealistic now. Uptil now, BV has retained its standard of being realistic. I'm sure they'd not show something as stupid as that just for TRPs to go high, not that TRPs are very low. Its only that in Yeh Rishta some wedding is gonna happen and as usual ppl are all going gaga over that. But I wouldnt' even put Yeh Ristha and BV in the same scale, BV is a far better show.

What Sugna is going thru is very depressing to watch, but that is what widows in remote villages go thru and thats what the makers are trying to show us so that sum day all this can be stopped for real. This depression is NOTHING compared to the real sufferings of such widows, there are even some places in India where widows have to have their heads shaved along with losing all the materialistic things in life, etc.

To answer the topic in question - NO. BV is not boring at all! Its the best show ever.
jjairam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am so bored. My mother has already stopped watching it. I can understand the tears and the jealousy and the alienation from Suguna's side. However, Dadisa making everyone cheer up to keep Gehna happy is contrived and stupid. If widowhood is as bhayanak as this writer is trying to potray it, then he should quit making the family return to normalcy so soon under duress. Normalcy in 45 days and forced to not mourn! Does nobody have a backbone in that family? Looks like the bully is not Dadisa but the writer who has a big bee in his belfry.

Sometimes, I think that in order to make a point, situations are contrived to the point of silliness. I remember my grandmother telling me stories of her little sister who was widowed at the age of 13. She was so sick of folks visiting and crying over her that she used to run off and climb a tree and wait until the visitors left! She never remarried of course, but led a vigorous and happy life managing the family farms until she died at the age of 96 a few months ago.

My message to the writer...we get all your pontificatory messages...now move on!
evonora thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

It's actually very depressing...its so sad to see Shugna going through all of this...

fly2me thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
There was a same topic created about the same matter a while ago.
:)

But um no, i don't think its getting boring. I think its a little too much sad but i don't think its boring at all. All the great acting and sugna now ACTUALLY trying to stand up for her self by saying what she feels and saying what she thinks [about Anandi not touching her stuff, and telling maasa about nobody is loving her, etc.] ...i think its not getting boring at all. Its just sad, that's all. Plus, guys my personal request please don't stop watching BV just beacuse its in a sad mode. BV needs our full support...its a new show and it rocks.:)  And also this is one of the few serials where everything is reality and something we all can learn from! 😆 ;)

Just my opinion.
:)

xoxo
-Lara 😊