Originally posted by: desi_baby07
Okay I just added him as a friend... hopefully I get accepted. 😳
By the way... I just posted my new siggy in the gallery. Feel free to check it out. 😊
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: desi_baby07
Okay I just added him as a friend... hopefully I get accepted. 😳
By the way... I just posted my new siggy in the gallery. Feel free to check it out. 😊
Originally posted by: desi_baby07
Thanx for using yaar. Btw... sorry to ask... but what's your name? 😳
It's okay... I'll be waiting for him to accept me.
Oh okay... so now I know what to call you. Well yaar... it was truly a pleasure meeting you. Thanx so much for everything.
Originally posted by: desi_baby07
Oh okay... so now I know what to call you. Well yaar... it was truly a pleasure meeting you. Thanx so much for everything.
I need to go and catch some Z's lol. Take care Hersh. 😊-aisha