Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Maya- thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
In the promos..they show the engagement etc n both seem happy while exchanging rings..so i guess they won't be exactly forced into marriage by their families..they both will be ready for the marriage on their on wills ..maybe after their mothers or family members give them the right advice n will try their best to make the marriage into a successful one..ya Naitik has sum ego problems coz of  extreme pampering n Akshara isn't the kind who bends in front of men which is good..so she'll bring in the needed change in Naitik..ya we can expect more cute fights which'll turn to love
Edited by -Maya- - 15 years ago
DesiGirl2291 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i also think it will be Naitik  ❤️
MysticNights thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Maya-

In the promos..they show the engagement etc n both seem happy while exchanging rings..so i guess they won't be exactly forced into marriage by their families..they both will be ready for the marriage on their on wills ..maybe after their mothers or family members give them the right advice n will try their best to make the marriage into a successful one..ya Naitik has sum ego problems coz of  extreme pampering n Akshara isn't the kind who bends in front of men which is good..so she'll bring in the needed change in Naitik..ya we can expect more cute fights which'll turn to love

ya both natik and akshara will start to understand each other from monday.  i think they will agree not be forced into it. 😳