NaKsh Relationship Post Marriage?

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 years ago
hey guys...after friday's episode we all are talking about senseless fight of NaKsh about Kats-Ash issue if only Kats-Ash sees this show they will laugh like hell and faint but i agree with Naitik because i just love Kats and her chemistry with Akki is just sizzling but agree with Akshara also that Ash is the most beautiful😆😆....and also about Naitik being imatured and kiddish as well the big so called ego he has in him....but did anyone notice this that when Akshara tells him sorry that its her mistake and he says its okay and tells her looking at her smiling "chaliye aap muskuraye to sahi"this one line maybe simple and doesn't make impact for some of us since the fight and Naitik attitute makes us think day and night but it really touched my heart...this line was the most important part of NaKsh journey together....

this one line shows that Naitik can never bear to see Akshara sad or having tears in her eyes...he will do all might to make her smile and laugh....he will see to it that no sorrows come to her infact the sorrows have to face him before it touches her.....although they are not married and are strangers to each other but Naitik really cares about Akshara sadness and tears.....even when the first time he met her also he could not bear Akshara silence...one thing i can be sure about Naitik that whatever happens he will never bring tears on Akshara eyes even if he brings out those tears in her beautiful eyes he will try to wipe those tears from her eyes.....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
hey guys....who do you think will fall in love first...
Naitik or Akshara or None....i won't say both because the question is FIRST

Well i think Naitik will fall in love with Akshara first❤️❤️❤️.....

i know yaar its too early to comment since they only fight with each other on a very serious issue about Kats-Ash🤣but then NaKsh chemistry is so so so so so cute that i can't wait impatiently for them i guess for now after Prem-Heer its only Naitik-Akshara touches my heart that i can't stop dreaming about them...they really make me so crazy....i will go bonkers yaar
Mages thumbnail

hi guys.....we all know that naitik has a very big ego in him and think he is always right but then this attitute will be with him when he is in his bachelor's life all thanks to his ladies at home for spoiling him and make him into a egoistic person even though he is a sweet human being.....he is now a kiddish boy he transform into a matured man once he is married with akshara....even in real life all those guys before marriage have a different lifetstyle with ego in them but then after marriage they are changed man who only thinks about their wives and children and those egos they had before marriage vanish in thin air....even naitik will go through the same way....the ladies in home spoiled him but his wife akshara will help him to get rid the ego in him and make him understand that sometimes other person opinions and views are must be accepted too.....she will change naitik into a new person whom he himself never knew before his marriage....marriage will totally change naitik's life....sometimes i feel that naitik has all the love from his family but then his heart desire something more that changes himself into a new person and wants a person who brings the hidden naitik out from him who totally think he is not special but normal person...sometimes i feel that naitik wants to be normal but his loveable family is not giving the space only akshara can break out the shell and gives him the space

as for akshara i don't think akshara has ego in her infact she just voice out her opinion and views.....she is more matured than naitik.....naitik will teach her love and life and akshara will change naitik into a new person who have no egos in him but just sweetness in him who knows his responsiblities for his wife and children and family

i love the way akshara on friday's epsiode address naitik as "suniye mat jahiye"it was sweet and romantic...and a total wife material
Edited by Mages - 15 years ago

I don't know why but i'm not ready to accept that Naitik is that egoistic n self obsessed....yes the boy and girl do change after marriage..these changes will come automatically when they'll share their lives with each other.....that slight negative streak in him scared me too but then in one meeting only it's difficult to know about a person.....he must be having a lot of positive qualities too which Akshara will know only after her marriage....it's sad that she cud not know him well at this time but that's her fault only..she got 2 chances but she wasted both of them....

Akshara is not matured than Naitik....they r of the same mental level :D  but as a girl, initially she'll have to adjust more bec. that's what is shown in yeh rishta....that girls must give in.....it's a fact.....girls must do it bec. she has the ability to transform herself, to adjust well while boys don't have it.....n it's not a huge burden bec. when ur husband and family love you  then you want to do more for them.......not only the girl, the family and the boy has to do a lot of adjustments as well.....but it all depends on how one takes it...if u bring in your ego then nobody can help....

I think what they r showing in yeh rishta is that Naitik is not Akshara's man of dreams...Every girl and boy dream about their life partners n may be Naitik is not the guy she wanted to be with.......she must be thinking it'll be very difficult for her to live with him.....n after marriage too when she'll find the atmophere completely different from her house, she'll obviously feel scared....not her fault..all girls do......What is important is that she must not think that everything is gonna be perfect from day 1.....Akshara and Naitik will have to work it out....that's what marriage is all about....

DiscoDhokla thumbnail
naitik... as he had fallen for akshara jus by seeing the photo...
DiscoDhokla thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

I don't know why but i'm not ready to accept that Naitik is that egoistic n self obsessed....yes the boy and girl do change after marriage..these changes will come automatically when they'll share their lives with each other.....that slight negative streak in him scared me too but then in one meeting only it's difficult to know about a person.....he must be having a lot of positive qualities too which Akshara will know only after her marriage....it's sad that she cud not know him well at this time but that's her fault only..she got 2 chances but she wasted both of them....

Akshara is not matured than Naitik....they r of the same mental level :D  but as a girl, initially she'll have to adjust more bec. that's what is shown in yeh rishta....that girls must give in.....it's a fact.....girls must do it bec. she has the ability to transform herself, to adjust well while boys don't have it.....n it's not a huge burden bec. when ur husband and family love you  then you want to do more for them.......not only the girl, the family and the boy has to do a lot of adjustments as well.....but it all depends on how one takes it...if u bring in your ego then nobody can help....

I think what they r showing in yeh rishta is that Naitik is not Akshara's man of dreams...Every girl and boy dream about their life partners n may be Naitik is not the guy she wanted to be with.......she must be thinking it'll be very difficult for her to live with him.....n after marriage too when she'll find the atmophere completely different from her house, she'll obviously feel scared....not her fault..all girls do......What is important is that she must not think that everything is gonna be perfect from day 1.....Akshara and Naitik will have to work it out....that's what marriage is all about....

i partially agree vd u charu.... u said dat in yeh rishta they r shown dat naitik is not akshara's man of dreams dats true it is being said dat her mom will convince her 2 marry naitik... i agree vd d mages dat naitik has ego problem which is created by the ladies of his family... n akshara is lil more matured the him.. even akshara is pamperd as she is d only girl afta 3 generations but she doesnt have ego problem... even i feel dat akshara will change naitik into better man after marraige n love will blossom after marraige n it wont be based only on adjustments....
DiscoDhokla thumbnail
very well said mages... even i smiled when he said chaliye aap muskurayi toh sahi... dat was soo cute part... he cant afford 2 see her sad...
sweet_shagun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Moderator's Note:
Combined three similar topics so that the discussion can be taken place in a single thread....The poll has been trashed!! You can discuss it here though

Shagun
YRKKH Dev Team

SamLuvsSaRun thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hmm I think its gonna be Naitik first.

Originally posted by: sim20

i partially agree vd u charu.... u said dat in yeh rishta they r shown dat naitik is not akshara's man of dreams dats true it is being said dat her mom will convince her 2 marry naitik... i agree vd d mages dat naitik has ego problem which is created by the ladies of his family... n akshara is lil more matured the him.. even akshara is pamperd as she is d only girl afta 3 generations but she doesnt have ego problem... even i feel dat akshara will change naitik into better man after marraige n love will blossom after marraige n it wont be based only on adjustments....

If she was matured, she wouldn't have got into an argument like this..I'm not saying she was wrong but she could have avoided the argument....that's why i said they r almost of the same mental level n there r many similarities between them 😛
Edited by _charu_ - 15 years ago