Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Maya- thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
maybe Omi kaka or his wife was in love someone else..but they were forced into arranged marriage with each other inspite of being in love with someone else
SamLuvsSaRun thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yaa Really wanna know that....their behaviour towards each other keeps me in splits
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Akshara-Naithik (Gen 1)

I love these 2 characters ..they are more matured,sane  and intelligent than Akshara's parents..i think Omi kaka once said that nobody asked his choice when their marriage was fixed....bec. at those times, parents used to fix the marriage..may be h e didn't find sunaina attractive or something....what i have noticed is tht she looks very old in front of him...she's not as beautiful as Rajshri too...hhmm i think she cud fit in dadi's role also 😆.......once omi mentioned somethng like "unki jodi humare jaisi atpati (mismatched) na ban jaaye"  and all these years he could not develop any feelings for her..it's just respect and not love.... Edited by _charu_ - 15 years ago
kgh212121 thumbnail
yeah i really like that prediction. that omi kaka maybe loved someone else before. what if anshuman is adopted bc one of them can't have children? or bc omi kaka vowed that he can't have that kind of relationship with someone else.
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Akshara-Naithik (Gen 1)

but it's kind of weird that a husband wife who're so nice individually, don't love each other..they respect each other so much...omi kaka has all the qualities of an ideal husband and sunaina, of an ideal wife..it'll be interesting to see what is the problem between them....but i don't trust the creatives...they can come up with nything ordinary ..
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
May be because he don't belive in god, and not very keen to follow the customes and rituals..