Omi kaka abd his wife's secret?>?

anishma24 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
i wonder what is the secret between omi kaka and his wife?
i really like omi kaka
today i couldn't understand their strange behavior!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desi_baby07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Yeah I even wonder the same.

I remember some time back when Akshi and Rituraj's meeting was going on at the resort... Omi Kaka said that a relationship shouldn't be forced or something else the couple will not be happy to Sunaina Chachi. Not the exact words... but something similar. He was giving an example of their own marriage.

I think their relationship is more out of respect than of love. Sunaina probably loves him for all these years, but I don't think Omi Kaka has developed those feelings yet. I don't know... I'm just making assumptions. 😳

-aisha
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
omggggg
what happened todayyy😲
pc84 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

i know. even i was wondering.. the relationship is NOT of a husband and a wife becuz if you go to see they are more like friends rather than romantic couple.. i know that NOT all couples or married couples need to be romantic..but still some kind of action towards each other is needed to show the love between the two!

i feels sorry for choti bahu/omi kaka's wife.. only because living all these years without knowing the real meaning ane experience the real essense of marriage is hard!! feel so bad for her now.. hope the secrets come out soon!!

luv pri

pc84 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: desi_baby07

Yeah I even wonder the same.

I remember some time back when Akshi and Rituraj's meeting was going on at the resort... Omi Kaka said that a relationship shouldn't be forced or something else the couple will not be happy to Sunaina Chachi. Not the exact words... but something similar. He was giving an example of their own marriage.

I think their relationship is more out of respect than of love. Sunaina probably loves him for all these years, but I don't think Omi Kaka has developed those feelings yet. I don't know... I'm just making assumptions. 😳

-aisha

OMG.. Aisha LOOOOOOOOONG time no talk yaar.. where have you been??

hmm.. i saw that epi too.. it was during the first meeting or Rituraaj and Akshara.. i was thinking about that too.. there is a possibility that Omi kaka got ARRANGED married to his wife.. and he was in LOVE with someone else..  but i agree she for sure LOVES him as a wife.. but he is soo oblivious to it!!!! hai.. MEN!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

he can't be a priest.. he is MAD at God. so that possiblity is out!!!
only time will tell!!

Girlabouttown thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Wonder wat is the problem btw the two of them.
bad bad thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
plz tell me frnds akhir ommi kaka aur sunaiana kay beech kya hai koi to pata karay,is dramay kay sab say best couple hein wo dono,

I too wonder whtz wrong with their relationship.. I dnt find a marital discord as such... and no enough facts to conclude te xact reason of their relationship... so tym will unfold ....

sweet_shagun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Anishma.... its pleasant surprise to see u here!!
Ys its indeed something which puts u on a thinking spree whats the matter however i guess future wd say... coz CM's behaviour was really rude yesterday!!

Luv,

Shagun
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
well i have same question in my mind
uptil now I've known that he does'nt believe in God ....
and with his wife he's been always nice, but there's something that keeps him away from her ...dont know what??? was he forced to marry her or something like that ...is yet to be seen