Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sammie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Govind sahay informs vish and shelley that ,his close friend's young son is coming to stay in the hotel. Shelley (who has just started to trust and depend on vish ) says that she needs vish's help for all the events coming up in the hotel and he'll be too busy to look after a kid. Vish says its very easy to look after a kid to which shelley sarcastically remarks that vish has done a masters in child psychology.
Vish remarks to shelley that he wonders what she was like as a kid and she replies that she used to look like a goondi.shelley says to vish that he must have been a problem child and vish calls her a brat and she says "I'll tell dad" and then realizing their childish behaviour both start laughing.
Abdullah arrives in the hotel and is riding a bike in the hotel lobby , shelley asks him to play outsides but abdullaha just dosent listen.
An nri busisnessman has checked into the hotel and asked for a child free zone .abdhullh goes and wrecks a havock in that zone.
Mr sahay and vish are in shelleys cabin and MR SAHAYwonders how vish who can manage the whole hotel cannot manage a small kid? Shelley remarks "mr kellkar's child psychology is a totall failure on abdulaha, to which vish remarks : its not just kids but adults also who scream and shout to get attention(isn't he the smartest? He bears with shelleys tantrums only to give it back to her in his own sweet time)
Abdhulla who has wrecked havoc in the hotel , is entrusted to vish's custody. Vish is trying to catch the hyper abdullaha but fails and sits down exhausted. Shelley is enjoying this scene and takes vish's photo on her mobile. Shelley goes to her cabin and uploads the photo on her laptop and says "u'r looking very cute mr. Kelker" and goes out. Mean while abdullaha whos hiding in her cabin comes out and prints the photo takes shelleys lipstic and makes kiss marks on the photo and says "ur looking v cute.." and exits . now vish comes into the cabin and sees the photo and says"ur looking…"and takes the print with him.
Abdulla is in vish's cabin and playing video games on his computer and V's trying to cajole him to let him send one important mail. Shelley arrives with mrs Hawkins and seeing him in trouble remarks "how can anyone shout at such a sweet kid" vish and shelley get busy with some work and abdullaha sticks a poster of an elephant behind mrs Hawkins. Shelley and Hawkins are walking in the passage and everyone is laughing at mrsH. When the two realize what is happening they getangry at ADL but vish remarks "how can anyone.."
Abdullaha the devil is entrusted to mrs Hawkins care and shes trying to keep him busy in a room. A is jumping up and down on the bed and says to mrsH "frog frog khelte hain" when she asks what is that , he says "idhar se jump maar ke udhar aur udhar se jump maar ke idhar" poor mrs H (whos fat and old)gets a shock(this was the funniest scene of the show )mrsH ASK abdullaha to play an easier game so they start to tug a rope but abdullaha the menace lets go of the rope and poor mrsH gets hurt . she gets angry and is about to hit him when he starts bawling non stop and she's forced to call v&s to quieten him . as soon as hes alone with vish mrs h and shelley having left abdlh. Stops crying as if his switch has been flicked off and asks vish to play with him.
Abd throws his marbles on the hotel floor and a lady guest slips and falls vish appologises to her and is looking at her ,when shelley shouts" mr k will u pls stop stairing and get rid of this mess
Preprations are on for a big party and all staff members are decorating the restaurant. Abdl gets on top of one of the dining tables ,mrs gupte whos currently in charge of abd ask him to come down . abd says hell come down only if mrsG will say "kaccha papad pakka papad''' slowly the virus spreads and every staff member is saying these lines. Shelley enters and she gets infected too. Vish sees her and remarks "bachpana apko bahut suit karta hai" she says thank u , vish is expecting her to say something else but she says "hows the work going ".

vish remarks to shelley "y dont u like kids"
shelley says she dosent mind kids as long as they are somebody elses and not hers
vish (who loves to trouble and confuse her )says
"accha u dont like kids ,thats wrong;u like kids if they r not urs"
so the dimwit gets really confused and says "matlab bacche adopt karne hain?"
to which mr smarty says " i dont have a problem with that and u?"
so our dear miss dumbo who still hasnt understood what he's just implied says"no i wanna have my own kids"
to which vish agrees and says "they should hav ur eyes and face but nose..."and goes away
the old nri guest has a heart attact in the hotels toilet and abdullaha comes to inform everyone but nobody believes him.vish decides to believe him and he's saved.
vish and shelley r complimentig abdullaha 4 saving a life when he remarks "aunty uncle aap bilkul mummy papa jaise ho"and the 2 get embarrased
shelley and vish are walking in the passage and shelley says "sweet kid"
vish says but u dont like kidsand they start arguing.
vish says he found something and shows shelley his photo print out.shelley points out that this is obviously abdullahas work.
vish agrees but says "but this photo was on someones comp and i'm gonna investigate this." he's soo smart n cool
abdullaha the devil strikes again as he throws marbles on the floor shelley falls down and vish who comes to her rescue falls too!!shelley screams "i hate kids" vish says "liar" shelley replies "what liar".......
.....AND THE ARGUMENT CONTINUES
apple14 thumbnail
Wow...thanks a lot. I remember I started watching HK from this episode...but missed the first bit.
mitts thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx yaar it's only epi I missed thanx so much u all rockk
sammie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
all credit goes 2 jackall
btw i just read it-nothing is deleted go n chk

Originally posted by: dr.jackall

thats so sweet of u sammie
btw this forum is by default showing topics from last month if u go to upper left corner n select show all topics ,all topics will bcome visible.
pls spriya change d settings so that all topics r visible

-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanx a lot for sharing 😊