Kyunki...saas & Kahaanii Ghar... Story Ahead-45.

Tulsi_Smriti thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Pls rd the previous Forty-Four updates and rd this in continuation.........😊😊

Episode-45........😊😊

In d Passage space of SN........😊
Tulsi cries out loudly Parvatii.....Parvati also cries and hugs Tulsi.....Kahaanii Ghar Ghar kii title is played , Om & Kamal walk towards Paro & so do Pragati , Aditi , Eshaan & Vikramaditya Mehra ( Aadii), Gaurii ( eshaan's wife & not Gaurii of Karam......) & Shrutii as well..........😊😊

In d Hall........
Again d police enters & arrests Daminii to punish her for her deeds....
Paro asks who called d police & Tulsi says she called d police here to get Daminii arrested..........Ganga is shocked & says, " Maa aap aisaa kaise kar saktii hain??"πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Tulsi says dat Dam.... is a killer who should be behind bars for the 'Karam' she has done & there is nothing special in wat she did in bringing back Paro ; as she did dat also to save her own self & win our confidence back to come back in Gautam's life & indeed in SN as well ; she has done all dis 4 her own self only.........😭😭😭

Paro says whatever she may have done but atleast I'm fine b'coz of her today..........she says dat she takes back all d alligations against Daminii right now & right here .....😊😊 ( Only a woman like Paro can do this........Her heart is sooooooo big naa ?????? )

Tulsi says but wat about Daadii? she was killed 4 no d hell reason ! y r u covering Daminii's sins Parvatii??..........Paro replies , "I would definately punish Dam... Tulsi, But only if my Daadii would come back after punishing her.......& for me Daadii is still wid me , as for me Dadii is in my mind & heart.........Tulsi, I'll live with her memories similar to how you live with d memories of Baa, Ansh,Mansukh papaa and Savitaa  Maa.......Isn't it true?????? ".................😊

Tulsi , Meeheer & Gautam tell Paro dat they have broken all their relations wid Dam.........Gangaa tries to stop dem , but they leave.....😭
Paro assures Gangaa of giving Back her respect to Daminii very Soon........Ganga - Daminii hug & Parvatii prays to God to give her d strength to re-unite the viraani family as soon as possible.........😊😊😊

In d Hospital......
"Tere bin ....." song plays in d background & Karan tells Nandz dat she will soon be alright to whioch Nandz replies by saying dat nothing can ever go wrong with her till Karan is with her .....Dey both Smile at each other & go ahead to kiss & d doctor enters.........K-N r are very embaressed & move away.......Dr. in a serious mood says dat he wants to talk to Karan......😭😭

Karan comes out & Dr. tells him dat Nandz 'Nervous System' is slowing down with each passing day.........If she tolerates it for two days ........ its fine but if not den...........Nandz might slip into coma; once again & dis time it may b even a threat to her life....... Karan is terribly shocked...........😲

Epi ends ! 😭

2mmrrow Kt's destroyer revealed 4 sure & Nandinii's fight for life starts.........😭😭

Regards! , Tk care & I'm signing off for the day......Bye !😊...........

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amina90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great part, hope Nandini is alright and out of danger soon.
muaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice part πŸ‘very good...............plz continue .
Riyaa147 thumbnail
love this partπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
hope nanidini's ok
can't wait to know who kt's destroyer is 😭
Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue soonπŸ˜›
vid_hurry thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great partπŸ‘ I hope Nandini gets well soon
Hope KT's fine