jan. 26th written update ***MUST WATCH***

shorti21 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

-Anu is looking at a pic of Kartik when he walks in.  Sanskriti is outside and she is talking to Gayatri on the phone and saying that she believes that our mission will be complete.  Two girls hear this and are like what mission? The girl asks her who are you and what are you doing outside Anu's bedroom.  Suhana comes to rescue and says to Sanskriti here you are, I have been waiting for you for so long.  The girls ask who you are to Suhana (God, these girls are soo nosy!!!).  She answers that her husband works at Poornima's office.  They say ok.  She goes on saying that Sanskriti is her cousin and that they are getting Anu ready.  When they leave, Sanskriti thanks her.

-A guy is arguing with others, and Poornima comes in saying shut up, what is all this.  The guard says that this man is saying that two ladies (Kartik and Sanskriti) had tied him up in the car and left him there.  Poornima's like "What???!!!!"  The guy goes this is true, he says that one of the ladies isn't even a lady, he's a man!!!

-Kartik is going towards Anu when he hears footsteps.  He quickly hides behind the curtains.  Poornima and her and sister walk into the room.  Poornima asks are you ok to Anu.  She says yes, but why are you looking so worried.  Poornima's sister goes, he is not here.  Anu wonders if they are talking about Kartik.  Poornima's sister starts saying if he is here….but Poornima stops her.  Two girls walk into the room.  Poornima says to Anu that the Pundit is calling them. She asks the two girls to bring her in.  Poornima's sister goes and looks around the room.

-Poornima's sister is coming towards where Kartik is hiding.  When she is about to pull the curtain away, Poornima calls her and she walks away.  When she leaves, Kartik quietly gets out of the room.

-Poornima says to her sister to tell the guards to remain careful.  She says don't worry I'll take care of everything.  Sanskriti and Suhana are looking around worried.  Sanskriti says you go and I will come later.  Aryan is putting the "haar" (flower thing) around Anu's neck and Anu does the same.  Sanskriti and Suhana look on worried.  Suhana thinks why hasn't Kartik come and seen Anu yet.  They are sitting at the mandap and Kartik looks down from upstairs.  Poornima's sister looks up and sees him and then remembers what the guy said about him being a guy and not a girl.  Poornima's sister gets the guards and they run after Kartik.  (really funny because Kartik has his sari hiked up to his knees).  He comes down the stairs and the guards come after him.  Niam sees them and tells them that Kartik went the other way.   Kartik yells stop, this wedding cannot happen! Aryan asks who the hell are you?  Parikshit and Gayatri  walk in.  Poornima's sister says this is Pam aunty from Canada and takes off his wig.  

-Kartik says that Anu is his wife and you all can't force her to get married.  Poornima says so you have brought your whole family along so that you can talk back to us more.  Kartik looks at Parikshit and Gayatri surprised. 

-Kartik looks at Sanskriti and she looks away.  Then he thinks about the time that there were three cups on the table and he asked if there was anybody there and she said that uncle/aunty came.  He tells Anu that the man that you are getting married to is not trustworthy.  He says that you will not be happy with him.  Aryan starts yelling at him saying you mind yourself! Kartik says the same thing to him.  He says how did you ever think that you could marry MY ANU!  He says to Anu please don't go through with this marriage.  Poornima says STOP, throw this man out! Anu finally speaks up and tells everyone to keep quiet.  She asks will anybody tell me what is going on here?  She asks Kartik what he is doing there and says that I am already  hurt please don't hurt me any more and tells him to go.  He says Anu I will go from here but before I go I want to tell everybody this man's true colours.  He says that you don't know what I have seen him do with so many girls.  Aryan says this is not true.  Sanskriti speaks up and says this is true.  She says I can prove it to you too.  Anu is surprised to see her there and asks what she is doing there.  Parikshit says it is because of this girl that we are standing here today.  Gayatri says lets go home, we have come to take you away.  Poornima says these people will not listen like this.  She tells the guards to throw these people out and call the police.  Anu says wait, I want to say something.  She says I have made lot of mistakes, but I have also cried for all those mistakes too.  She tells Kartik that I had even come to apologize but you didn't listen to anything I said, she asks where did your love go then.  She says to Gayatri that you were giving your "kangan" to this girl at the mandir she says Anu that was fake to get you to come back.  Anu says that you have made my life into a joke.  She says that I have made my decision: I WILL GET MARRIED TO ARYAN!"  She tells Punditji to continue.  Kartik says please, I still love you a lot.  She says sorry to the pundit and says to continue and sits down.  Poornima tells them to go.  Anu has flashbacks of her wedding to Kartik.  Poornima tells the guards to throw them out (is this all she says??) Anu says that's enough.  She says that you have no right to do this with MY FAMILY MEMBERS!!!!  Poornima asks are you in your senses??  She says I am today.  I am not going to listen to anything you have to say that is against my family members.  Aryan says what are you saying.  She says I am right.  She says that I loved Kartik then, I love him now, and I will love him always.  SHE HUGS KARTIK!!!

Kartik unties them.  They both sit at the mandap.  Gayatri ties them together.  Aryan starts to fight with Kartik.  Niam steps up and says don't even try it as Poornima looks on.  Anu says to her mom that she has cried a lot because of her, but no more.  She says that you know that I am happy with Kartik, I will always be happy with him.  Poornima and her sister walk off. 

Sanskriti feels dizzy.  She says please God don't do this.  I cannot ruin this moment of happiness.  Kartik and Anu walk around the fire while everybody is throwing flowers at them.  They do all the wedding rituals.  They touch their parent's feet.  Parikshit asks for forgiveness.  Kartik says what are you saying.They hug each other.  Parikshit says that I have made a big mistake.  Gayatri is beside herself in happiness, they hug. 

End

My comments: This written update does not do justice to this episode of "Santaan." If you are able to please, please, please, watch it! It was a great episode!!! Everybody had great acting, especially Kartik!! I am so happy that Kartik is back with his parents!!! It was an awesome episode!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pranaymaithali thumbnail
thanks

nice a untie kartik and anu     poor sanskriti 😭
Mizzme thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thankkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu sooooooooooooooooo much wat an amazin epi
finally ANU AND KARTIK R BK TOGETHER AGAIN
can not wait to watch it
ch0c0lates thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Very lovely episode....so glad that Anu finally spoke up to her mom....
Thanks for the awesome update!