jan. 19th written update

shorti21 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey guys,
I want to say thanks to rajikaur for doing last tuesday's update.  today's update is nice, especially the Kartik and Sanskriti scenes.  I really like this couple.  I kinda hope they get together.

Neha is crying that she wants to go back to Suraj.  Gayatri says fine, we will do whatever you want.  She says we bothered you a lot, but we will not do that anymore.  Neha goes into her room.  Gayatri says to SHubh to try to understand that this will be how to take care of her now.

Kartik is making breakfast and Sanskriti walks in.  She watches him complain about having no tea, and is smiling.  She notices that the milk is going to boil over and she runs over saying that the milk will boil.  Kartik gets scared and drops whatever was in his hand.  Sanskriti starts laughing, but stops when Kartik doesn't, she says sorry.  Kartik looks on angrily.  She says that she will clean it up later.  Kartik suddenly grabs her ear playfully.  He says that this is your first punishment, the second is that you have to clean everything up and make some tea for me now.  She says yess boss. 

Parikshit is reading the newspaper.  Gayatri walks in with arti.  She gives it to him and Neha and Shubh. 

Suhana is sitting on the bed and Niam comes in with ladoo.  He offers them to her and then his phone rings.  He is talking and says that he will talk to him later.  He says to Suhana that he knows that it will be hard for her, but that it will be just as hard for him too.  He says to understand.  She says what am I supposed to understand, that I am going to my bhabi's wedding?  He says that he has to go because for him, she is not my bhabi, but my boss's daughter.  He tries to convince her to go. 

Gayatri is thinking about how Neha is so unhappy there.  While doing this, she spoils the food that she has made.  Parikshit comes and shows her a newspaper that says that there is a partial cure for people that have mental illnesses.  He says that they will not be fully recovered, but they will be somewhat fine.  She says to wait.

Sanskriti comes up to Kartik with tea.  Kartik goes on reading his paper.  She says sorry holding her ears.  Kartik says to stop looking so innocent.  He says that you are sitting there like I have given you a really big punishment.  He says to sit down.  A child comes in and says to Sanskriti to come outside, everybody is waiting for her.  She says to go and I am coming.  She asks Kartik to go but Kartik refuses saying that he has some office work to do.  She says ok and leaves.

Sanskriti is outside playing with kites with the kids.  The kids are telling her what to do, but she says to stop telling me what to do, I know what I am doing.  She breaks it, and the kids are saying that you don't know how to.  She says I know how, and I will show you.  She makes a kite, but does it wrong.  Kartik comes out and says I know how to make one and starts to make one.  Sanskriti gets happy

Gayatri comes in Shubh's room with food.  Shubh says that it is very good.  She asks where Neha is and he answers she is outside.  He says that she is talking to Suraj.  He is sad that she is talking to Neha so happily and he says that I couldn't see this and I left.  He says that he really wants to talk to Neha.  He says that she doesn't even think that he is her husband.  He says he doesn't understand what to do.  Gayatri says that we can't do anything but keep patience.  She starts saying that you are dad was just saying—when Parikshit comes in and says you are complaining about me.  He syas that I have not had any ladoos, I have taken my medication without you telling me to, then why are you complaining about me.  She says to stop and show him the article.  He says that according to this,  Neha's treatment can be done.  Shubh reads over the article.  Parikshit says that we need to talk about this treatment, if there is even 50-60% chance of getting better, then we should try it.  Parikshit says he will do whatever he can.  He says that now I have become successful, and I can send you to America too, he says that Adi and Nams are there too, and you can even get help from them.  Shubh says that there cannot be better parents than you guys, and thanks them and hugs both of them.  

Kartik and Sanskriti are flying kites while the kids are cheering them on.  Sanskriti looks over at Kartik.  She looks and sees what Kartik is wearing on his feet.  She almost lets go of the kite, when Kartik notices.  He tries to grab it, and holds on to Sanskriti's hand.  They have an eyelock.  Kartik goes behind her and they fly the kite together. (so cute)  Then we find out she was daydreaming (I hate it when they do that!!!)  A kid yells that she will break her kite again.  Kartik is like what happened, you were saying that you fly kites really well.  He's like I'm talking to you.  He goes on saying that what happened, you're not in love are you?  Sanskriti looks at him.  (then he says something that I don't understand, and that is where the episode ends.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

miss_choxz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
thanx............omg so much is happening!!!

i think:

kartik first liked namrata

namrata married adi

shubh likes neha

neha likes suraj

kartik married anusha

anusha is marryinh someone else

sanskrir likes kartik

this is the limit..............what are all these santaans doing

oh i forgot.......

angad liked suhana

suhana married niyam