Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cjrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
  What were your first impressions of Mayank when you first saw him in the show?
I was super excited...he is hot!!!!..I first saw him on Left right left...and i loved him since. 😳 
 How has your impressions changed since then till now? Have you seen a change in his charecter?
I do see a change in his character...he used to never care about ppl around him but he sure does care about Nupur...he just doesn't wanna admit it...which makes him even more interesting. 
 Do you think Arjun is doing a good job playing the role of Mayank? If not then what could he improve on?
Helll yaaa he is perfect as Mayank...i can't picture anybody else playing this role...it seems like this character is made just for him...love that smirk...😛 
 What scene or dilouge said by Mayank did you enjoy most?
lots but specialy, the one he said to Dia at the party somewhere along the lines of ".......dimag gharpe chor aya...." 👏
 What would you like to see Arjun doing in the furture?
Bollywood movies....
What is it that makes you fall in love with Mayank Nupur Chemistry?
They are so cute...they are very different yet alike...they complete each other...i just adore them..they have this spark...it's very entertaining...Go Mayurrrrr!!!.😉😳
Edited by cjrocks - 15 years ago
debby thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
What were your first impressions of Mayank when you first saw him in the show?
It was love at first sight.. 😳 I thought he was completely my kind of guy.. a little nerdy, but super hot.. and extremely adorable! I hadnt watched LRL though I had heard ppl praising his character and the show.

How has your impressions changed since then till now? Have you seen a change in his character?
The impression has just become stronger.. as you can make out from my siggy.. 😆
His character is a complex one.. He is so into his books but there is some void in his life. He found a friend in Nupur but the fact that she lied to him was too much for him to handle.. I love the complexity of the character.. we all are grey in real life, not completely black or white after all.

Do you think Arjun is doing a good job playing the role of Mayank? If not then what could he improve on?

He's doing a fabulous job.. right from his sarcastic smiles to dialogue delivery to looking the character.. he is so entirely Mayank. Way to go dude!

What scene or dilouge said by Mayank did you enjoy most?

Everything. Dont ask me to choose. But his OTT drama is very appealing at times.. love his nok jhok with Nupur.. love the passion too.. and his scenes with Mom.

What would you like to see Arjun doing in the future?

I would love to see him in every role he decides to try a hand in..

Mayank-Nupur as a couple are so relatable. They complement each other. They are what real life couples are like.. such a welcome change from unrealistic straight from heaven kind of pairs..
Their chemistry has immense passion which is due to the intensity of thier personalities.. in romantic moments, they have that intrinsic softness.. as friends, they have their share of good and bad moments.. Mayur rock!

I hope Arjun has a terrific career and all his dreams come true.. continue to work hard and be the way you are..
PS: I Love You. 😊
.FunLuvingGirl. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I know arjun since I watched LRL. I watched the whole LRL first series. Alekh was wonderful in it. I fell into love with him at that time. His dialouges were killer dude.
I loved his and naina's friendship and also his chemistry with that sister's of yudi( dun remember her name...)
And when I saw his promo in this show I was jus excited 2 see the show...he is a real dude man..jus luv him. 

How has your impressions changed since then till now? Have you seen a change in his charecter?
You can say a lot of change. In the show first he was shown as someone rude, more- confident and more studious and was into himself.
And aster nupur came everything changed, he now took a break frm studies and did dance wid nupur.
And alone man made friends wid nupur. Seems 2 care abt nupur(friends). A lot of change.

Do you think Arjun is doing a good job playing the role of Mayank? If not then what could he improve on?
 Arjun is doing a good job???? he is doing a awesome job. His dialouges, dressing style everything appeals me a lot..
 I almost enjoy all of the dialouges of mayank..
recently dat one " jana tha japan pahoonch gayi chin" and all the dialouges wid nupur and his mom..
 Doing bollywood movies...
Thier nok jokh and their fights..
thier hassi majak their romance dance every thing makes me fall in luv wid their chemistry...

luv,
soma
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

i was super Duper happy.............coz i loved him in lrl..............ahnd i wanted to see him back really badly............and he lookded so damn hot iun the promo!!!!! 
 well i came2 know dat hes a bit sadu which annoys me no end!!!and hes a mammas boy cho chweet!!!his charecter did change in the middle but then he turned back into his boring sullen self!!
 hes doing an exelent job!!its like the role was tailor made for him..........but i only wish he would smile more!!
 i like the one he said in the first episode....."mujhe pata nahi tha ki aaj fancy dress competion hai,toh main satue of liberty ban ke aata!!',and when he said"by god mazza aa gaya"like nupur i nearly died laughing!!
maybe do some comedy orinted role!!!and a good romantic mushy role!!and act a little less sadu in MJHT!!

the ease in thier chemistry...........it looks so natural.......they look so chweet!!!even if they fight!!
Raee_Salvatore thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

👏Did you Know Arjun Bijlani was the one of the Main leads in Left right left, before he bagged the role of Mayank? Intersting isn't it?

Yup i knew him even b4 tht.saw him in Kartika n Remix cameo too😆😳I just luv him😉

Awwwww he has such a cute smile😛😆bcoz the first time i saw him on promo he was smiling soo cutely wid hairs all ruffled😳😳 later gott to see tht he is the padakoo type....n still one of the coolest guy of collg....😳now now luks r deceiving rnt they😉

Ohooooo he was vry padakoo.but then he danced wid nupz n the way he changed under nupz influnce was soooo sweet.but now he is behaving like a frankestein to nupz...scaring her even in her dreamz😆😛😛 

Oh yes he luks n acts prfct for the role....i just luv the way he potrays the character making it so believable😳 but i hope he is gonna shed off his all smirkness for nupz soon..coz i hate it wen he behaves so rudely with her🤢
but besdies tht he is such a swthrt..n i am sucha dalbadloo😆😆

Haha his oneliners r damn funny....all fo them r my fabz..tht"Kya Aaj Collg mein Fancydress competition hain😆"

Ohoooo do more intersting roles ...i hope he gets success in watever he does in his career😃
everything.tey r just made for each other coz they r opposites n they attract😉 
I just luv their intensity n offcourse their funny nokjhoks😆😳

Also if you have any more info about the celebrity, do share it with us..
 Arjun is a scorpio as all knows😆he did cameo in Remix n Kartika"a starplus show for kids".....he is called luvingly mayank tht wat i read in his starone profile...😉

Luv raee🤗
nice DOTW DB😃👏
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

First impression was - boy, this good looking guy with a cute smile can actually act!

How has your impressions changed since then till now? Have you seen a change in his character?

Impressions have changed for the better. I am liking his character day by day. Like the sincerity that Arjun brings to make Mayank's character credible.

Like I said, I think he's doing a marvelous job.

What scene or dialogue said by Mayank did you enjoy most?
At Sam's Diwali party - he said to Dia that he knew she was going to be there so he left his brains at home!

What would you like to see Arjun doing in the future?
Continue to entertain us with his brilliant acting, of course!

The passion they portray. Reminds me (a bit) of Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy. She is Miss impertinent and he is Mr. smartpants!
Edited by LadyMcbeth - 15 years ago
MoccoLatte thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

My first impression of Mayank was i thought he was headstrong and a very serious person.

Well now i like him cos i just love his acting and love his smile. Yes he has started to smile alot these days which makes his chatacter alot more loveable. 
 Arjun is doing a real fab job. Hes just the right person to play Mayank.

What scene or dialouge said by Mayank did you enjoy most?

Well i liked the scene when nupur asks who Mayank Sharma is to Mayank when he puts cotton in his ears. That was the funniest scene. 
 Lets see where he ends up. Rite now i like him as Mayank.
Well its just the way they act. And they are soo cute looking.

Well i just want to say that. Arjun looks like a great guy off screen.
Wish him all the best for the future.
miss_choxz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Did you Know Arjun Bijlani was the one of the Main leads in Left right left, before he bagged the role of Mayank? Intersting isn't it?

it was because of the way he portrayed his character in left right left..............i decided to watch MJHT.......it is quite different to alekh

I went crazy, he was looking hott.........still cant forget his entry

definately, he has become more sarcastic, however i miss his nokjhoks with napur...........i think they are stretching the track of him being upset with nupur too far

he does an excellent job, however it is not his fault but i would like to see him interact with the others alot.........i atil cant forget the diwali party scene at samrats house between mayank and divya........du u guys remeber.............i kept rewinding back to watch that scene!!!

all his nok jhoks with nupur........especially when nupur lets the rikshaw go.......and he says that he will catch another one!!!

romantic roles, he hasnt done much of that, it would be nice to see him perform towards an romantic angle in a more family based show.........like kis desh mein hai mera dil

absolutely everything. they compliment each other well!!!