Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sara-khan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: -Shubh-Astha-

no sid-khan is fine dear iy was just like the moderaots should not be angry at u but i dont think they well!!'

i just wnat to say that i agree so much with sid-khan and shasha74

i know shasha what u mean i fell same we cant blame only ekta for this because aamir well have talked about to quite KDMh before this so its not only ektas faull and aamir have maybe talked to ekta that he wants to wuite thow because he agreed to 6 month but now the show have been 1 hyear and then ekta maybe did this lepa and it also gives some meaning because ekta is not stupid yaar she knows what she does and she just dont take him out of the show because she knows he is the hero!!

i well miss u aamir and i cant imagine that i we well not get anymore rakun!!!!'

but the best part is that he is still apart to the leap happens!!

i know sid-khan i totyally agree why a marriage to naina(confuess girl) and not kakon!!!

this is just so bad but i just hope ekta ruin rakun and takes naina out of the pic!!!!!!

we rakun fans have just got so hurt about this crap with naina and now she can ruin rakun back and kick Naina out of the pic its the last thing we can wish i hope this is not to much for Ekta!!!!

AGREE

Edited by dmg12 - 15 years ago
diss thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Shubh-Astha-

no sid-khan is fine dear iy was just like the moderaots should not be angry at u but i dont think they well!!'

i just wnat to say that i agree so much with sid-khan and shasha74

i know shasha what u mean i fell same we cant blame only ekta for this because aamir well have talked about to quite KDMh before this so its not only ektas faull and aamir have maybe talked to ekta that he wants to wuite thow because he agreed to 6 month but now the show have been 1 hyear and then ekta maybe did this lepa and it also gives some meaning because ekta is not stupid yaar she knows what she does and she just dont take him out of the show because she knows he is the hero!!

i well miss u aamir and i cant imagine that i we well not get anymore rakun!!!!'

but the best part is that he is still apart to the leap happens!!

i know sid-khan i totyally agree why a marriage to naina(confuess girl) and not kakon!!!

this is just so bad but i just hope ekta ruin rakun and takes naina out of the pic!!!!!!

we rakun fans have just got so hurt about this crap with naina and now she can ruin rakun back and kick Naina out of the pic its the last thing we can wish i hope this is not to much for Ekta!!!!

Thanks for understanding huni, I was just sad n heartbroken n needed to get the bad news confirmed..........N I agree that we will miss Rakun so much n most of all Aamir Ali.๐Ÿ˜•

diss thumbnail

Originally posted by: rmrocks

i agree sid its not his fault. an people who watcd ol serials of ekta wil vry well knoe tat she brings leap olways in ol her serials. noting new fo her.wethr make sense to us or not.
an tha buddha old role is a big turn down an i don want him play old role now.its a very good decision taken fo his career betterment.

Yeh he has taken a good decision bout the leap, but its still sad that he is leaving n the leap is coming bcoz that means aamir is leaving๐Ÿ˜ญ...yeah n I also think u like me have been watching lots lots of Ekta shows from many years ...n so true about all what u said.
Ekta and leaps r so natural to her.....
diss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Elysia

If Aamir has decided to leave the show - then nothing can make him stay. Not even personal requests from his fans.

Perhaps we neva no wot happens in da nearest future...๐Ÿ˜•
xox.iloveyou thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
seeeeeeeeee, i knew this would happen dat's why i didnt want this serial to entend..
ARGH !
diss thumbnail

Originally posted by: animerocks

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

seeeeeeeeee, i knew this would happen dat's why i didnt want this serial to entend..
ARGH !

๐Ÿ˜ณ
sara-khan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
sid can still not belive he is leaving .you now me biggest dmg fan but also love kdmh. i am so sad for you guys and specially you sid
kdmhDreamer thumbnail
Hi Guys

I have recently set up a petition on facebook.com called PETITION TO KEEP RAKUN TOGETHER IN KYA DIL MEIN HAI. It is a petition of viewers and fans of the group petition in the hope of reaching Ekta Kapoor. The group are against Aamir Ali leaving, they want Rahul and Kakoon together at last, and the vow not to watch Kya Dil Mein Hai if Aamir leaves. I have also emailed Balaji a couple days back regarding this but have not yet recieved a reply. But the idea is if more people join and more people email Ekta about this then some progress can be made and they will be unable to avoid the fans requests.

Please join to show you support and spread the word of the group.