Aamir Ali is out of kdmh?

diss thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

😭Hey people

I have just read a very sad sad sad😭news on facebook, saying this on Aamir Ali's fan group page:

"Yes everyone Aamir Ali has confirmed that he has quit Kya Dil Mein Hai and now he's on the verge of stepping back from hosting Nach Baliye 4. What a pleasant Eid gift :(.

But the strike and the endless discussion between 9X channel and investers prepared for us to face this in a small way.

I am sorry everyone but we will no longer see our Rahul Punj or even Rakun. Rahul Punj is dead! :("

Nidah,
Admin of Aamir Ali Fan Group

Is this tue plzzzzzzzz any1 tell me this....this cant be true............I can take it....it is Eid today n after reading this news which I dont even know is true or not but I am so upset...seriousy I have been watching this show 4 a year now just to c aamir and abigail to be reunited in this show....they cant do this to us........they cant just end it like this or Aamir u cant leave the show just like this.....plz someone help me is this true or not..........😭I cant face it or bear with this news. 😭😭😭....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

farina_m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yh sid its true read aamirs article sud be on page one or 2 ..even im upsertt soo luv aamir dnt goooo!!!
diss thumbnail
Noooooooooo this cant happennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn😭
diss thumbnail
he cant walk out like this I totally understand his decision coz if a leap take place I also dont wnt him to being a part of this show,,,,,,but my question is why a leap??????
I hate ekta and her workers why do they always have to ruin a showwwwwwwwwww....whyyyyyyyyyyy😡
I am so sad n my heart is really crying I wanna cry......................😭😭

I willll misssss u so much Aamir......😭 It might be u will come in another show but i hope it will b with abigail coz the two of u rocked.....together but i know that will never happen....i will miss ur chemistry wid eachother
I cant accept the fact Aaamir that ur leaving the show....I cant bear it.😭I luv u Aamir😭
i can understand u...sid...yesterday when i got this news..even i cried....i know how painful it is...and i am also saying this point only...why the hell this leap??i don't understand ekta..why she does like this...this serial was very differnt frm others...and as usual ekta has ruined it...
AMIGAIL thumbnail
ppppppppppppplllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaassssseeeeeeee
dont go😭
diss thumbnail

Originally posted by: aamir_sanjee

i can understand u...sid...yesterday when i got this news..even i cried....i know how painful it is...and i am also saying this point only...why the hell this leap??i don't understand ekta..why she does like this...this serial was very differnt frm others...and as usual ekta has ruined it...

It is really painfull that he is leaving the show or has left the show....seriusly i am so heartbrken n upset. Ekta cant do this to us I dont blame aamir but Ekta ans her her workers....
They really play with our feelings.....i will neva watch a ekta show again after this big schochk I have got....
Aamir is really near to me thats why I am reacting like this😭 n especialle the chemistry btw rakun😭😭😭
diss thumbnail

Originally posted by: AMIGAIL

ppppppppppppplllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaassssseeeeeeee

dont go😭

I cant stop😭😭😭 i am in schock that my Aamir aint in that show longer n that the show is taking  a leap
farina_m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yh swetha sid i agree with u y this stupid leap...this show was certainly worth watching but ekta had to turn it into one of her nutty shows urghh....aaamir ...will miss him soo much dnt worry i cried too lol..i was like this cnt b happenin.
diss thumbnail

Originally posted by: farina_m

yh swetha sid i agree with u y this stupid leap...this show was certainly worth watching but ekta had to turn it into one of her nutty shows urghh....aaamir ...will miss him soo much dnt worry i cried too lol..i was like this cnt b happenin.

Yeh she always do this to her shows...I am so angry and sad....Its Eid today but I am really sad...😭 I will really miss watch Aamir and the role he played as Rahul, and it might be Aamir will b telecast in some other show but I will miss his pairing with kakoon...its was such a good jodi....Aamir as the older one  who took care of kakoon 😳😳