December 8th written very brief

kgh212121 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
so i just saw it on urlremoved.

anyway, i like skimmed thru it apparently vrinda and her cousin have to go to some mandhir where non-married girls perform a puja to pray for good life-partners. on the way, i guess her cousin is still thinking about her lost love, and her dupatta is torn on some wire. so they decide to switch dupattas.

yug and his friend/cousin also come to the mandhir. i think their plan was to kidnap vrinda's cousin for his cousin (the one that loves vrinda's cousin). obviously, bc of switched dupattas, yug kidnaps vrinda.

then the boy says it's the wrong girl and he tells yug to take her home at any cost. yug finally agrees. but on their way their car breaks down. vrinda doesn't understand english and yug can't speak hindi so there is a communication problem.

when they're in the forest, yug's friend calls on bluetooth. sooooooo stupid, why wouldn't he just use the phone in the first place when the car broke down. and instead of helping him, his friend's like don't worry, i'll make you speak hindi.

well, they're on their way and they have to cross some log bridge. right. so weird. and yug tells vrinda to put her hands on his shoulder. along the way they wobble and yug's phone falls.

so great, now they'll be stuck in the forest together.

can't stand the english. it just makes the story go slow.

well hope that helped.