Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yurafan thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Yaar yeah teenage ladki Nikki ki bacchchi nain bhi nahin chhoda well tumko abhi maaf kiya as you are giving us news on new promo.....😍 but number aayega Beta tera bhi number ayage but abhi let me ans you real quick!!!

Originally posted by: tickette97

ok i hope so many ques dont torcher u (u can take ur time to ans)

1- fav bolly movie= Phir Milenge ( I lreally liked it thoug its a copy of Philedelphia...)
2- fav holly movie= I just watched recently its Will Smiths' I'm Legend
3- fav dialouge from any movie= Recently watched Wednesday's Jimmy Shergil delivered at the end(Antakwaadi tumhe tod hi nain rahe thok bhi rahe ahin very hilaarious and apt for current situation)
4- fav song=(Mujhe raat din -from Sangharsh)
5- fav singer=(Many yaar infact I like uncommon voice like KK's Kunal Ganjawala's and Palash)
6- Fav holly actor and actress= (Tough one but no doubt Brad Pit, Tom Cruise and Ben Afleck)
(Actress Meg Ryan Angelina and Uma thurmun)
7- fav bolly actor and actress=( Yaar abhi KAPIL hi achaa lag raha hai....but honestly Like Shahrukh Khan and KAJOL all time favirote as KAJOL is also very natural and innocent like Rani I mean Anjali)

All Done!!!!!!!!!!

yurafan thumbnail
hey MONU, so nice to know your cousin are still in MACT waaaaaaaaao
So you must be aware of MACT ragging BY GOD nasty thing
Infact our previous senior batch totally changes the ragging scene at MACT as one of our senior left college altogether out of fear so we were the first one completely saved by ragging but we didn;t save our Juniors hehehhe Beta tera bhi time aayega mera gaya tera ayay..What say!!!
but I would ans your Q;s here are the onw I left b4....

What is the one thing that you wish that you could change about your life? -- I'm very much haooy with my life but looks like could be borned as BOY  just becase then I don;t have to leave my parents home after marriage and I could be with my MOM at my wish.

Fav music type? I like catchy music indian, western cool hummbale melodious type.
Fav music band? Western Boney- M indian/Pakistani Junno, Euphoria
If you had to choose between Salman Khan and Abishek Bahchan who would you choose...and why?
Nonbody's FAN but I would go for Salman as I could  see him real struggler of life and ABHI got eerything in plate.
Fav movie? I thingk told ya (Phir Milenge and I'm legend)
Fav sport...whether it be playing or just watching on tv? Not a sporty person yaar Bad! But like to watch cricket on TV
ever fallen in love? Yes...😉 (Don;t ask detials)
ever fallen out of love? HAHHAHHAHA😛😛 MAny times in a day after marriage hahhaah but luckily came back soon (courtesy  Husband's efforts)
ever wish that you could turn the time back and redo a certain event in your life?(Yes if I could bring back my PAPA)
What is the one place that you would visit in the whole world...and why?(You'll laugh but true PAKISTAN..why because I need to see what is the diffeence between us when we  love each other and have so much things in common and me and my sis both had many pen friends in from Karachi since we have seen Dhoop Kinare and Tanhaina..pak TV shows  Mindblowing.
What I-F forums you visit? RKAB AND NB4
Ever hurt someone and wish that you could take it back?😉I think my MIL but never though I could take it back.(No regrests.....hehhehe)
Ever told a lie that hurt someone in the long run? Nope!
Fav type of food?All indian delicasy Rajisthani and Upite but cann't live with Daal -chawal
Would you ever deceive someone on purpose for a million dollars? No Monu kya pooch rahi ho...
What is the nicest thing that you have done?looks like I'm helpful for all but secretly helping my Mum so that she can never feel any insecurity makes me feel happy.What she feels she could tell ya.
Do you belive in Aliens? Nope!
If you had to choose between Rajeev Khandelwal and Iqbal Khan...who would it be and why?I have watched some shows Iqubal Khan so I would prefer him as I found him more robust but yaar Gone are these iqubaal and Khandelwaal KAPIl..............Where R U?
What was the last concert you attended?.....sahi poocha but I should tell ya last CLASS as a student in my last sessional preps and last class as a teacher 3 years abck that was my Oracle one.
The last resturant you ate at?: I think last time we ate out at my Devar Devrani's surpirse babyshower back in Oct My GOD I havn't eaten out from 2 months!!!
Do you prefer to carry cash or debit card? All Three but cannot leave homw without 20 dollar atleast.
Which one did you like..Om Shanti Om or Saawriya? Om shant offcourse..
Would you rather be a actor or a singer? Actor...offcourse. If at all
Do you have any special talents...if so what? Talent to nahin hai....pitty me but if I have somethig to accompllish I'll end up getting it.(sussesfully so far...😉)
If you had a special super power what would it be and why?sach main yaar I really want to know WHATS IN OTHER"S MIND.

yurafan thumbnail

Gone Energy drianed out..................reaming 5466666666 Q's ke liye kal tak ak time hai..

Paniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

PureBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ok fine Nidhi di thank God mujhe bacha liya 😛 par let me tell u iam going to be inactive for few no no many many days ok i will be inactive during mid- december (next week) then i will be inactive till Feb so my turn in March done! This week also mujhe kafi padhai karni hai.
bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

thanks nidhi and i am reallyhappy the way you have given all answer well done dear

and new bakri i have found i will announce today