GratefulDead thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

thanks Souuu๐Ÿ˜ณ
Jessuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Omg just saw the video๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ณ
blv it i woke up at 8 in the morning..only to see if the vdo had been uploaded..and yay lucky me..it was on youtube๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ƒ
gooooooodness..these 2 just cant hide their happiness when around each other..shabbir especially..wow..he was so damn happy..hes back in the old family and hes finally reunited with his prachi..panchi๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
haila they both were really happy..so cuteeee๐Ÿ˜ณ
panchi cant scold shabbir๐Ÿ˜†but she sure can give him a punch or a few๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰god she was too cute..kuch bhi bol deti hai๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
ppanache thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mrs Mishra

Minu what else did she say?

Well..she did not say much...she just kept quiet after that...i guess these 2 are trying to behave themselves in front of hte media!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Mrs Mishra thumbnail

Originally posted by: panache

Well..she did not say much...she just kept quiet after that...i guess these 2 are trying to behave themselves in front of hte media!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Yeh public hai sab janhteey hai๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ If they are just gooooood friends then why the change of behaviour in front of media. Did you notice the happiness on their faces . shaboo couldn't get his words out and Panchi was just glowing and glowing ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
ppanache thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mrs Mishra

Yeh public hai sab janhteey hai๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ If they are just gooooood friends then why the change of behaviour in front of media. Did you notice the happiness on their faces . shaboo couldn't get his words out and Panchi was just glowing and glowing ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

You may be rite.....i guess they are just happy that there is no more crying...(I hate the non-stop crying!)..Shaboo was more interested in his hair...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Panchi definitely was happy to back with her old set!
ppanache thumbnail

It looks like both have decided not be seen together in the media! LOL

-Mink- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey bhagwan why u guys are still in sma 18
a new sma has been posted

Mrs Mishra thumbnail

Originally posted by: panache

It looks like both have decided not be seen together in the media! LOL

Pyar chupaneh se chupta naheen. Shachi laak khooshish kar ley media se door rehni key  . They say you can run but you can't hide from the hawk eyes of Shachians๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†  
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3