7/11/08 Update:ShaJit accussed KT fate - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 15 years ago

thx a lot shruti for ur update i think mayb coz of karanvir's leg they got eliminated as he couldnt dance

scorpiorule thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I loved performances from jodis 4, 5, 8, 11, 12 👏.  Excellent Move on Jodi # 3Edited by scorpiorule - 15 years ago
krutiv100 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update....loved naman megha's perfomance, nad kapil was really gud today! i just get soo wowed by his muscles!😆
felt so sorry fro karnvir he looked so broken-hearted... all the best to them.....and the precap.... omg farah so horriable to reshmi!

no offence to anyone just my opnion
sharmak thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome performances from Kapil/Anjali; Naman/Megna; Shaleet/Dajit..............Karanvie I wish a speedy recovery and to come back stronger.
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
just saw the episode... Naman-Megha,Kapil-Anjali ,Mauli-Mazhar and Shaleen-Daljit were awesome I dont care what the judges say!

I wish Mohit-Aditi did better and hope Karanvir gets better

OMG Farah was yelling at SS team girls tomorrow...I hpe the whole incident with Megha isnt involved in that😡😭
neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
poor karnvir and teejay. they had great potential to make it very far in the competition. i hope karnvir gets well
toocool4 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tani91

just saw the episode... Naman-Megha,Kapil-Anjali ,Mauli-Mazhar and Shaleen-Daljit were awesome I dont care what the judges say!

I wish Mohit-Aditi did better and hope Karanvir gets better

OMG Farah was yelling at SS team girls tomorrow...I hpe the whole incident with Megha isnt involved in that😡😭

Amen ...I was questioning the same thing...I just watched the videos of those performances over and over again and SO MANY PERFECT "ACE" PERFORMANCES...So why scored so low????
Yet those with NO or little to no coordination scored High!!!..No Sense on this scoring system...So Many Perfect 30's should of been given...

Farah needs to be removed....!!!!!!!!!!!

I also wish karanvir a speedy recovery and come back as a wild card.
scorpiorule thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: toocool4

Amen ...I was questioning the same thing...I just watched the videos of those performances over and over again and SO MANY PERFECT "ACE" PERFORMANCES...So why scored so low????
Yet those with NO or little to no coordination scored High!!!..No Sense on this scoring system...So Many Perfect 30's should of been given...

Farah needs to be removed....!!!!!!!!!!!

I also wish karanvir a speedy recovery and come back as a wild card.

Agreed👏