Kyunki just can't move to another channel....

MimiLulu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
First, I am really pissed off with the ending.  It is by far the craziest ending ever leaving us with so many questions.   Why Parvati been raising Parth?  Did she get Parth from Mandira?  Where are Nakul and Sanchi?  Did they get married in the 5 year leap?  What happened to KT and Eklavya?  Did their relationship mend in the last 5 years?  What about Laksh and Vaidehi? Did their relationship work out?  What happened to Tripti?  Is she still in jail? What about Tanya?  Where are Manthan and Archita and Abhir?  Those are just some of the questions...the list can go on and on.

Anyways, this ending does suggest that there might be a second part of Kyunki but there is no way Kyunki can move to another channel because doesn't StarPlus have the rights to the characters and the name?  If Ekta moves this show to another channel, not only does she have to change all the character names and the shows name but she can't also use old clips since those again are rights of StarPlus.

Also, the interviews with Baa, Mouni, Tasneem, Amar, Jay, and Kekti reveal the show did indeed ended.  Or can this be a publicity stunt? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetaddiction thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hmmm-- ya, i cant believe this dint occur to me but IS THIS A PUBLICITY STUNT ??
good point dude !