How many members?

eleniel83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hello Everyone,

I want to know that how many members in this group are not living in India because DV's transmission in many countries is far back from the original track. Along with the other members even i am sad that DV is ending but for the people who are living somewhere else and most probably be watching May's episodes can still discuss the drama and recreate the magic of DV. As we were not able to see it with other viewers; we could not take part in discussions as we didn't know what was happening in the show. And now when i watch it; i feel like sharing so many things. So guys if you like this idea then plz let me know so that we can start discussing it 😊
Edited by eleniel83 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silver_Lining thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: eleniel83

Hello Everyone,

I want to know that how many members in this group are not living in India because DV's transmission in many countries is far back from the original track. Along with the other members even i am sad that DV is ending but for the people who are living somewhere else and most probably be watching May's episodes can still discuss the drama and recreate the magic of DV. As we were not able to see it with other viewers; we could not take part in discussions as we didn't know what was happening in the show. And now when i watch it; i feel like sharing so many things. So guys if you like this idea then plz let me know so that we can start discussing it 😊

arre.. plz do so.. there are many members from out side of india.. and moreover. if you guys keep discussing this.. i m sure most of the members from india also.. will participate as if they are discussing it for the first time 😆😆 and this way our DV forum will remain open.. won't be archieved by admin.😛

so plz plz. try to discuss as much as u wish.. 😊

Edited by Silver_Lining - 15 years ago
anupode thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silver_Lining

arre.. plz do so.. there are many members from out side of india.. and moreover. if you guys keep discussing this.. i m sure most of the members from india also.. will participate as if they are discussing it for the first time 😆😆 and this way our DV forum will remain open.. won't be archieved by admin.😛

aur haan
dv ki yaadon mein rahne se
hume bhi aacha lagega
Twinkle23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Silver_Lining

ditto!!😃😛
sushii. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
me i dunt live in India i live in dubai n d story is really behind India its almost more dan 5 mths behind.its a good thing u opened a topic so v all out siders can discuus coz i can never discuss abt ma episode :(
sushii. thumbnail
me i dunt live in India i live n dubai
.d story is really behind here.itz 5 mths behind dan India.so its a good thing u opened dis topic coz me 1st coodnt discuus wid others until i started watchin d episodes online so i can discuss here :D
sushii. thumbnail
sorry double baar post ho gaya!
shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i live in the Uk n here the story is 3 months behind here...i think so nways
sushii. thumbnail

Originally posted by: **Shona**

i live in the Uk n here the story is 3 months behind here...i think so nways

wat story goin on in UK????
allina thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
me live in Sharjah an dthe story here is almost 5 months back  i will definitely discuss here