..-Zaara-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
If the show started all over with the same contestants... but you had the chance to change format of the show what changes would you bring in the format.. i would eliminate the format of the contestants voting of the bottom 2, because if they contestants are asking Janat to vote for them then the decision should be up 2 the janta so what about you guys... what changes would you bring if the show started over..

Zaara

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

noha450 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i would do the same thing as u said janta shoul decideo whom they wanna keep not the other contestant
..-Zaara-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: noha450

i would do the same thing as u said janta shoul decideo whom they wanna keep not the other contestant

exactly cuz janta wants to see their fav in the movie not the contestants fav... so i agree wid you... this is the only thing i didnt like about this show that contestants voted out bottom 2.
Ananna thumbnail
I agree...I would make the contestants not have the power to vote. I wouldn't let just anybody take the mike and say whatever they feel like saying. I wouldn't bring back contestants who already left. I would not let people call during the show and ask people questions cuz its a waste of time. I would also not show videos that would provoke people to start fighting. Keep it clean and simple.
--arti-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ananna

I agree...I would make the contestants not have the power to vote. I wouldn't let just anybody take the mike and say whatever they feel like saying. I wouldn't bring back contestants who already left. I would not let people call during the show and ask people questions cuz its a waste of time. I would also not show videos that would provoke people to start fighting. Keep it clean and simple.

Agreed totally. 👍🏼

All the voting out nonsense was just pure drama. One way to get them to fight against one another... Childish and stupid, and pretty much demeans the whole point of the show. Although one could say that drama is business, and business is money! This is Ekta Kapoor we're talking here.. ruthless.

-arti
T''s choice thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Agree with you guys, + I would really like to know the percentages of votes and Keep the controvercial Av's out of the show! 
pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ananna

very well said.. also, i think i will add stage performances.. instead of the av's.. i really enjoyed them in the last episode.. also, it helps the contestants more in terms of performance as i feel they'll learn more..

the % of votes, well they started with 50% audience and 50% judge's votes but changed it near the end.. i'd want that to be kept consistent throughout the show..