September 17th Written Update

kshre25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Mukti is telling Kb something when Prince is passing by. Kb calls Prince out and Mukti starts acting like she?s sick. Kb says when a girl is going to be a mom she gets cravings and so Mukti wants to eat falooda & kulfi. Kb tells him to take her. He says he has to take Nan out and tells Kb to. Kb says she has a headache. Prince says he?ll send Nil. Kb says Nil is going to be a mom she needs to take care of her and encourages him to take her. Prince refuses and murti has to relent. Nan has heard all of it and is smiling away at Mukti & Kb.

Prini arrive at the restaurant and have as usual romantic discussions. Nan intends to tell Prince about Mukti?s reality, but prince says he wants to dance with Nan.

On the other side Mukti is tearing down her room cause she is failing. Kb watches her go crazy and taunts her some more saying her plans are very feeble. Mukti starts to advance on Kb, she gets scared and starts saying opposite stuff and calling prince horrible and then leaves. Mukti says to herself that she has come up with a plan that will have everyone in this house doing as she says.

Prince thanks Nan for the nice evening (they are in there room). Nan starts to talk to Nan about Mukti and expresses her concern that he is very nice to Mukti for various reasons. But what if Mukti decides that there is something else behind his reasons for being nice to her. Prince promises that nothing will come in between them. Mukti hears this from the door and says no that?s wrong I will come in between you too.

Nan leaves to get milk for Prince and Mukti enters his room, PS sees this from across the hall. Mukti says even though she is here with everyone she feels completely alone. She says that no one here wants her to be here. Prince says that you are wrong don?t? worry. She says I?m not worry about me I?m worried about him, what if he has to face the same animosity that I have had to? She says that promise me Prince that you will write half of your property in my child?s name.

Prince asks what happen that you are saying this. She brings up the pooja incident and talks about how he left the mother of her child. She says I?m not asking for anything of myself I?m asking for my child and that she?s only asking for a promise. This way I won?t worry anymore and my sacrifice wont? go to waste. Prince tries to convince Mukti that Prini will love the kid a lot of love. Mukti doesn?t believe him. PS is listening to all of this from outside. Prince says this is impossible for him, she replies you?ll have to make it possible, if you don?t? think about my kid who will. Mukti gives Prince tonight to think about it and if he can?t transfer half his property she will have to leave.

Preview: Kb tells Prince Mukti is leaving and he walks in to watch her packing her bags.

Edited by kshre25 - 15 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumu87 thumbnail
thanks for update. i did not think he had any property if he did why is he staying with raja ? he should buy his  own house.May be multi thinks he is rich.
mah403 thumbnail
thanks!!!!

wow mukti is so evil

LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update, what is happening to this show?😕