Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_dreams22 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: stars_shine

aww no ways priya!...u stopped it!!! i luvvv this FF hawww thnks sooo much star...plz dont stop!....sorry i didn't comment in a while...just been bz...but i really do like it! aww thnks nd tht is OK!πŸ˜ƒ

n kas has cancer!!!!....uff...maannnn....i hope she's going to b fine!.... i hope so to😭

well ur a gr8 writer but i understand if u don't con't....i;lll still luv ya! πŸ˜ƒ aww star hw cute thnks luv ya 2!

sweet_dreams22 thumbnail

aww thnks kajal![if datz ur name]

PrInCeZz07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yo priya cnt w8 no more
atleast 4 me pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese continue
4 me 😭
sweet_dreams22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrInCeZz07

yo priya cnt w8 no more
atleast 4 me pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese continue
4 me 😭

sugr n spyce ok!!πŸ˜†ill tell u the thing tht happens nxt then stp

sweet_dreams22 thumbnail
ok so kas has cancer ryt? then she cant tell everyione tht she has cancer bcuz they will be brke then kas makes everyone hate her soo much tht they dnt care eevn if she dies then she keps nearing her death when suddenly she goes hospital 4 her regular check up nd robbie tht day also goes hospital wid piya as piya is preggerz...then sudden;y he sees kas and follows her nd hears her conversation btween the dr and kas then robbie knows the truth nd he asks kas but kas as ususal getsz rude to him but he tells everyone and kas has to admit and she does then she requests one thing b4 her death tht ishita is left to manage her place and then she gets robbie nd ishita married but when ish and robbie get married jus b4 he puts on sindoor kas faints and then the dr sais she may survive and fortunatly KAS SURVIVES YAY!! πŸ˜ƒ then...instead in the mandap kas and robbie get married...and then there are a few more twists as 4 ishita she tries to claim robbie back..and splits roka then she causes an accident of kasturi[ a car accident] then yrs pass nd no one has info bout kas....there in a small village is kas with her new family[meemory lost] her bro munna and her elder sister diya..but then she has flashbacks of her REal Life and the monets spent with robbie...and her family then one day kaushaya goes to pray 4 kas wherever she is in tht mandir near the village and kas also goes der and they confrnt each other kaushlya tries to take her bak but kas doesnt go bcuz her memory is lost and doesnt beleive her kaushya akways visits her since then and hides this fact frm everyone tht kas is alive... slowly as another yr paasses she regains her memorey and kaushlkya still visits her sumtimz well often...but kaushlya managaes to hyd dis fact frm all the members of the family and she often sees kas and hw shes doin...then diya and munna bid farewell to their beloved sister and then she goes in and as she goes the preperations of robbie nd ishitaz weddn was goin on and robbie wz very upset wid the marrage but he understood tht kas cud neva cum back jus then ishitaz sister[lil sister] teases robbie nd he unwatingly smiles a bittt and kas assumes tht he is hppy wid de marriage nd goes to stay in her maayka spredin tears around everyday in sadness..then one day robbie cumz to greet kaushlya dem lots and he sees kasturi nd then sais tht he dont lyk ishita roka unite and ishita is broke and again tries another trick...ishita sends kasturi outsyd sayin tht sum1 is caaln her[this was hppening ryt at the shaadi day] the preist was calln kas to cum dwn and tke phere but shes gone dwn bcuz ishita sent her dwn sayn sum1 calln kasturi..SO...ishita instead of kas dresses in the bridal outfit when just as robbie puts mangalsutra on "kasturi" kasturi runs in and says "ruko" and robbie drps it frm his hand and devika unites roka with all the riti riwaz and the end!!!!!!so after all they do unite πŸ˜ƒ
stars_shine thumbnail
awww priya....dat was so cute!
kas didnt die!...and they got together!

luv u for dat..a.nd for giving the ff a proper ending!

thnchuuuu πŸ€—
kajal_arjun thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nice Priya

Keep up the good work

Kaajal
sweet_dreams22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: stars_shine

awww priya....dat was so cute!
kas didnt die!...and they got together!

luv u for dat..a.nd for giving the ff a proper ending!

thnchuuuu πŸ€—

yh they did lyv ya star thnks 4 such lovely cmments as always!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

sweet_dreams22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kajal_arjun

Nice Priya

Keep up the good work

Kaajal

haww thnks kajal rilly appreciate it!

Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4