~~~Happy Teacher's Day~~~

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey everyone...

Today is 5th September..its our Teacher's Day😳...

Make this day for your teacher..who has been with u all thru ur school life..then

followed you in ur college..and continues to be there at every step for you😳...

They not only teach you, but guide through the principles of life😳...

Its said tht wht u dont learn at home, u learn at your school and thus further at your college...

Friends, if you can rem every day, then you can rem teacher's day also..right...

Spare some time and wish your teacher, a memorable Teacher's DayπŸ˜›...

Also, here is India-Forums' Telly Buzz feature on Teachers' Day where actors - Siddharth Shukla, Panchi Bora, Indraneil, Shraddha Nigam, Rati Pandey and Manav Gohil talk about their Gurus..

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=3136

Edited by sree - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mrs.Brett Lee thumbnail

Teacher hv played a very important role in shaping our personalities..n wen dey scold us..we tend to start hating dem..bt v dont understnd tht it is to make us disciplined..In my earlier skool..v used to celebrate Teacher's day wid a bang....I remember..the teachers used to bring cakes..n we used to bring foods n we used to dance in the class..Dose days were so much fun..😳😊

I wish all my teachers who have moulded up my personality..a very happy teacher's dayπŸ˜ƒ
Leo thumbnail

Some wiseguy rightly said that... Teachers are our second mothers (or fathers!)..! πŸ˜‰ 

For a student, the second home is a school. I have been in my school from KG 1 (except KG 2) onwards...!😊

To all the teachers in the world and of course on I-FπŸ˜ƒ,

A Happy Teachers Day!! 😊

preethi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Happy teachers day

they r the one which guide uss through half of our life

WildGloss thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Everyone you learn from is a teacher.
I have learnt alot from many people over here.

Happy teacher's day to all of you πŸ€—

P.S - lovely post Reshu di =)
Naughty_n_nice thumbnail

Okie, I take this opportunity to wish my IF teacher - Bhaskar bro a VERY VERY VERY Happy Teacher's day!!!

Thank you SO much for all the guidance you've provided me with during my journey on IF SRGMP and your continuous guidance! It means a lot to me, and though I don't say it often, you're really special to me, and always will be!

Thanks for making days on IF so much for fun! πŸ€—

Loadsa love,
Sam!
chhilt thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Happy Teacher's Day.... aaahhh.. i'll never forget the teacher i had in kindergarten.... 😊
crazy_ak thumbnail
HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY ~~~~~~~
-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Happy Teachers' Day!

I'd like to take this moment to thank all of my teachers who have been role models for me and all those who have helped shaped my personality as it is now!! I'll never be here without you all!

Bhaskar.T thumbnail
Happy teachers day to all the teachers mine and otherwise too. To all who have taught me something or the other in my life, thanks a lot.

Originally posted by: Naughty_n_nice

Okie, I take this opportunity to wish my IF teacher - Bhaskar bro a VERY VERY VERY Happy Teacher's day!!!

Thank you SO much for all the guidance you've provided me with during my journey on IF SRGMP and your continuous guidance! It means a lot to me, and though I don't say it often, you're really special to me, and always will be!

Thanks for making days on IF so much for fun! πŸ€—

Loadsa love,
Sam!

πŸ€—

Even you are too special Sam and to tell the truth I really applaud the level of dedication you show to whatever I asked you to do.