Rajiv V/S khans & Kapoors-New Artcl

rosewood104 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Aamir

First impressions are best impressions. That's extraordinarily true as far as debutant director Rajkumar Gupta goes.

His hard-hitting Aamir, sans any of the filmi trappings or starry presences, tells the chilling story of its titular character without beating around the bush.

The desperation and havoc in Rajeev Khandelwal's body language is brilliant conveyed as he lets in the viewer through those unending hours of mental agony and physical torment.

Gupta keeps it aloof yet restrained allowing the subject's inherent brutal intensity to be bolstered by a prevalent communal discord against Mumbai's un-glamorous backdrop.

cheers
resh
Edited by rosewood104 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SamLuvsSaRun thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Yes Raj was brilliant in AAMIR.He was such  a natural..Thnks for the article😊

Yazzi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i agree that Rajeev done a great job in Aamir, his expressions were perfect in each situation he faced ... but i don't think he should be compared to the khans and Kapoors ... they are all good and have been in the industry longer than Raj and know acting very well ... you can say in a way they are legends πŸ˜ƒ

but i also think that Rajeev, the Khans and the Kapoors are all equal, they all are great actors and it shows when they are on screen, for me all of them are the best.πŸ˜ƒ

but anyways thanks for the article .... and yeah the title that you wrote is not in the article πŸ˜•
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I agree Yasmin!!!!

And yes Rajeev was great in the movie!!!!