Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dazzling_glory thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hey dear

sorry to hear about your pc....these computers na......can't do anything about them and we cant live without them.....

but we are all waiting soo please please try and update as soon as possible
-nautankidollz- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

FF IZHARRE ISHQ

THE LOCKET        

After recovering from the shock of bc calling him son,, raj moved quickly ,he handed ashu to suri ji ,, who took cover under cliff's edge,, and slowly retreated towards kma premises………

Then raj joined bc who was firing after taking careful aims at the cronies, the commandoes seemed confused, they coul'dn't figure out from where the bullets were coming,, raj helped bc in the fight ,, both of them didn/t look towards each other even once,, if they have looked they'ed have noticed that both of them had wet eyes,,,,,

Raj== sir back up kab tak aayega,,,,

Bc==suriji will send them in a minute,, what I can't understand is how did that bloody mc managed to get so many commandoes,in kma premises,,,,

Raj ==I know abt that ,,

raj skided sideways ,narrowly missing a bullet,which ruffled past his hair…

bc== my bullets r over have u got extra????

Raj==sir I have only 6 more,,

Bc ==enough to keep us goimg on a minute or two,, where the hell is suri ji????

Raj==sir stop firing ,, we shouldn't shoot.. let them think something has gone wrong on our side,,,

Bc== r u mad,, they'll come here,,

Raj= exactly!they'll give of there shelter ,,and come looking 4 us ,,then it'll be easier to shoot them, we have only 9 bullets left sir and 15 people to kill,,

Bc==ok then,,I just hope suriji comes b4 these people slit r throats…….

They waited ,, a minute,, two minute,,

then their was rustling of leaves the commandoes were coming out of their hiding places moving between the bodies of dead ones ,, raj counted them they were 14,, they must have thought that raj and bc were dead,,

raj caught 4 of them within a span 10 seconds,,n the others panicked from the sudden attack,,started running hither and thelter…the scene could have been very funny if raj ignored the seriousness of the situation,, he heard sounds behind ,,suriji had arrived with back up,, gosh they were saved!!!!

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

BC had given order for the removal of bodies ,,of the commandoes from under the point 1857 ,,,the commandoes were total  21..9 were dead and rest got arrested,, then BC had send his team to the place where raj had told nair was,,,, they couldn't find nair who had somehow managed to escaped,,, BC and ashu were then rushed to infirmary where some doctor was taking care of them,, ashu had suffered from a mild concussion in his head due to which he fainted..bt now he was ok,,,,

Suri ji had taken raj to his room,,, yes bc had not given raj's staff apartment at kma to anybody else,

Raj was deeply touched,, suriji told raj to sit and wait till BC comes and briefs him…

Raj felt uneasy,,there was something strange ,,he was feeling as if the KMA was his ultimate destiny,, as if he had achieved his goal and will be shortly given his reward which would be something taken away from him in his past,, he didn't know why he was thinking this,,bt his feelings were quiet strong,, he tried his attentions to settle on something else ,,bt in vain ,,he stood up and went abt the room,, the cupboard contained his clothes as he had left,, the room was kept clean ,,their was a frame having his ,naveen,abhimanyu ,gunny and vidya's photo ,, he picked it up,,he had lost everyone in this photograph,, naveen died just a week after the photo was taken,, vidya was abducted and killed a year later,, abhimanyu was lost to,, he didn't know where he was,, and maximum chances were that abhi had been killed to as far as his statistics could go,,,only he and jai remained.. a lone tear fell on the frame ,,just as raj felt a hand on his shoulder,, he turned around ,,BC was standing there,,

BC==I know what u r feeling,, I can't lessen ur sufferings ,, bt I'll always b with u,,

Saying so he hugged rajveer,,raj had no memory of ever been hugged like this, he broke down completely

Raj== I miss them, sir,, naveen, then vidya and now abhi…..

BC straightened himself..

Raj== raj I can't turn back the time,, bt there is someone who has deafeated death and come back  to u..raj stood their puzzeled,, then BC gestured towards the door,,he saw a girl standing their,, and then the shock hit him as he glanced at the girl's face ,he couldn't believe it,,he stood their stunned to silence ,not daring to believe,, the girl rushed towards him and hugged him,,,,

Vidya==oh bro mujhe laga ,I'll never see u again!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Raj still couldn't gather up any speech so he simply hugged her back,, thinking that this was his dream, that will soon break up,, pushing him baxck to reality…

Vidya ==bhayiya aap thik ho ,, I thought u were dead,, meine kaha that na aapko ke dad acheche nahin hain,, lekin aapne  meri baaat kabhi nahin mani…

Raj==ttu tu (he touched her face, still thinking that the dream will suddenly end) tu zinda hai,,,

Vidya== haan zinda hun,, phir bhi mujhe aap se aur jai se door rehna pada,, aap jante hain kiski vajha se,, vo insaan jise log mere pita kehte hain!!!!!!

……………………………………………………………………………………………

Vidya had calmed down a little ,,raj wanted to know the whole story,, as far as he knew ,vidya was abducted abt 2 years after naveen's death,,, on her way to her medical colledge..later came the news that she was burned alive,, there had been witnesses and everything,,,,,,,,,

Vidya==bro u know how much I hated dad,, bt I never told u the reason did i???? it was because I knew he had killed ur father and adopted u just to raise his image in front of masses,

Raj==I already know this bit!!!

Vidya=bt how???

Raj=never mind ,it's a long story,, u carry on…

Vidya==since then I always maintained a dist from him,, from age of 7 ,I have been trying to expose him,, my childhood had been full of worst memories ,, I saw my mother die,, suffering at his hands,,, I could'nt do anything,, next I saw him destroying ur family and u,still I was helpless,, he killed and used scores of people for his gains,, I was still helpless,,,,bt I was determined to get 1 up him,, and I got the opportiunity,,,

That day I  had come to dad's study,, to give him coffee,, when I heard him talking to some one,, he was preety tense

============================================

(FLASHBACK)==

LALA=how can u people be so careless???,, u very well know what that red box means..It can destroy r whole organization,after abt two years of killing that sick cop we r able to locate the red box, and now u say me that the papers it contained are burned and CD'S broken!!! Explain

Major bhargav==capt naveen singh ne un papers ko marne se pehle destroy kar diya hoga, sari details us noc project ki destroy kardi usne,, sath hi humare khilaf sabut bhi,,phir sir tension kya hai ,,

Lala=oh shutup ,,don't tell me u r so dumb,, those burned papers are just a mislead that he wanted to give us,, he must have known we'll find this red box some how,, the point is where has he left the real information??

Major bhargav==I I don't know sir!!!!!

Lala==of course u don't !! wasn't he a good friend of rajveer and jai and abhimanyu,, well all of them r not here at this time they have gone to afganistan on a mission,,so go and search all there houses and find the information on noc project  at any cost,, or u'll pay the consequences nair,,,,,,,,,,,,,

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vidya==

Raj== after hearing this conversation I was shaken , I thought he liked u even if u were his adopted son or just his namesake son,, bt he killed ur best friend and noe was ransacking ur apartments to find any information on that noc project………so I wanted to check ur room first then dad,, I wanted to send him away,,,so I fiehened a call from his party's head that he was immediately called at the party head's place,,, he went out,, I had only abt half ann hour.. I went to ur room,, searched it thouroughly from top to bottom,, bt I couldn't find anything,, I was going out dissapionted when I collided with ur photoframe on the wall accidently ,, the photoframe fell down and its glass case smashed down and

Raj==u found my locket didn't u???

Vidya==yes I found it,, at the same moment I heard dad arrive in full range,, I needed to get out of there,, I didn't knew what was so special abt that locket bt my instinct told me to keep it with me safe,, so I ran out of ur room and collided with dad..

He was so angry ,he had come to know that the call was made by me…

(FLASHBACK)==

Lala gehlot was very angry ,,he eyed his daughter with pure hatred ,, he had gone rushing to his party's head's house just to find that their was no meeting ,, he called the phone office and came ti know that the call was made by his own daughter's cell,,, his anger was sky rocketing,,,,

He slapped vidya who fell on the floor,, she was terrified,,

Lala== why the hell did u do it??? Tell me or I'll kill u.. and don't think I won't do it ,, do u remember ur mother??? Tell me..

Vidya kept quiet ,, she wasn;t going to tell his father anything,, she had kept the locket in her pocket , it was safe ,,bt she didn't knew that the chain of the locket was hanging out,,,,,lala noticed rajveer's room was opened ,he pushed vidya aside and entered raj's room,,, hhe noticed the broken frame and raj's cupboard was open also .. someone had been there searching raj's room and it was vidya ,,he came back to her,, she was crouching beside the wall in absolute fear,,

Lala==did my little daughter listened to my talk,, have u been a bad girl, searching ur big brother's room??

He slaped her again

Lala==tell me what u found!! Or I'll slit ur throat and no one will ever know any thing , TELL ME!

Vidya still kept quiet ,she thought she had lost her speech,, she juat looked at his father blankly,,

Lala noticed a chain hanging from her pocket ,,and b4 vidya could have done anything he pulled it out ,,it was an oval shaped gold locket ,having a big R engraved over it,, the locket could be opened ,, lala found that it contained miniature photographs of two children ,, and suddenly he realized that one of the children was vidya ,,it was vidya's photo of her childhood when she was abt 5-6 years of age… bt he didn't knew who the other kid was ,,, he was gazing intently on the locket when vidya suddenly stood uop and snatched the locket from her father and ran out,,

Lala==vidya stop!!!

He took out his pistol and aimed it at his daughter ,, it clicked on an empty magazine…

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Vidya stopped ,, she felt exhausted,, the memories of her past were quiet terrifying,, she held the edge of the table and tried to stable herself. She looked at her brother who was looking at her blankly his eyes were moist ,,vidya looked away,,raj came to her and hugged her ,,vidya sobbed softly on her brother's shoulder,,

Raj==I won't leave him,, I promise u, bt vidya tell me what happened next pls its very important,,,,

Vidya spoke again bt this time with a shaking viose,,,

Vidya==he caight me,, his bodyguards did while I was trying to run 4 it,, he beat me up ,took the locket and kept me house arrest,, I was helpless I wanted to contacted u or jai or abhimanyu bt that was proving to b impossible,, he caged me,, he was getting the locket checked , he thought that locket was of vital information becoz I was trying to save it so hardly,,, he wanted to know who the other kid was ,, he suspected it to be one of u ,abhi and jai,, he fumbled throught ur past photographs and found out the kid to be

Raj==abhimanyu… so that's how he came to know abt the locket,, bt he wasn't able to extract the information from the locket  right ??

Vidya== us din raat ko dad had been lenient with my security outside my room,,I didn't know how bt I managed to escape ,I saw many people were coming in the house,, I stayed back and listened to what was happening,,, I was hiding in his study.. their was a whole lot of people inside ,,

There were technicians from RAW  and other people ,,they informed dad that the two photographs in the lovket contained full details of that noc project and some other documents,, bt they weren't able to decode the data completely and download the files,, there was some eroor propping up everytime they tried to do so.they analysed this was due to some password protection given to the data that was undetectable,,, they prodused the locket and kept it on side table,, I could have reached it easily,,, I was also wearing my locket with initials V that u brought for me,, I picked up the locket and exchanged the miniature photographs to my own one and plased ur empty locket on the side table,, I somehow slithered out of the room,, I knew it won't be long b4 dad knew abt that locket and my missing,, he would set the whole world behind me,, and kill me,, bt b4 that I needed to secure the data on the photographs.. I cam out and reached the postoffice immediately ,I had brought some medicines from the medi centre that came in the way,, I took out two strips of tablets ,put this locket in between them glued them together using the feviquick ,,then I posted them to KMA , to BC,, I just hoped he would find out the locket and keep it safely,,, I just wished so…

And then I ran for my life trying to save myself ,, but dad caught up with me on the third day of my escape,, he tortured me to tell him abt the whereabouts of the photographs,, I didn't speak I didn't have anything to fear,, he then decided to dispose me off ,, and he made me thrown in a deep lake,,, bt I was somehow saved ,, I was taken out by people of a village,, they took good care of me,, bt I was veryu feeble with a good no of broken up bones,, it took me a good 3 years or so to become as fit as ever again,, then I went to west Bengal,, farthest place from dead ..the village people gave me the money and other help to jin a medical colledge there and complete my studieas,, the day I finished my graduation I decided I'll visit u ,, I knew u were in KMA , I journeyed till ambala , trying my best not to come in eyes of dad any how,, bt fates wanted something else,, u were dead by then………

Raj was shocked and rage filled his every fibre… he still rememberd his condition when lala gi told him that vidya was kidnapped by some opposition leaders and killed,, how broken he was ,, then he had found his locked empty,, he had then contacted BC to tell him abt the locket ,,,  BC had then told raj abt the arrival of those photographs ,in another similar locket with initials V on it , raj had speculated then that vidya somehow got wrapped up in his  and naveen's project,, and died saving this information ,,,,,he had felt so miserable then ………

He was exceptionally quiet then he spoke up,,

Raj==I destroyed the photographs ,, bt all that information was saved by me ,in my secret base in ambala kent ,, I also had the backup of the information prepared which was password protected ,, it was with abhi,,  and abhi ,,they have abhi with them

BC=no they don't have him,,I had my commandoes on tail of nair  from the day I came to know about his treachery,,, vidya told me abt that,, she came here just two years back,, I kept her safe,,no one knows abt her , she lives in constant disguise here,, I came to know that they had hidden abhi in some celler at nair's home,, I send my commandoes up there and rescued him last night,, this is the reason due to which nair was so pissed up,, he had screwd his work and lala won't forgive him easily

Raj== is abhi fine,,

BC== he's still out cold  , bt he'll be fine.. our main concern now should be to dig out nair and stop him from reaching lala,, best lala doesn't know where u r

Raj go now, take abhi and suri ji with u,, open up ur base at ambala cant again,, I want this project to start up again,, decode as many files as u  can ,, its time to wage a war ,against the pests that r destroying r nation,, get going son….

Raj== sir I have some of abhi's photos , thyey too containe hidden files,, they were send to ali and pooja in Kashmir,,, should I decode them to,, bt it's a preety chance that they r misleading ,, whosoever send those photographs knows abt the project right sir,,,,

BC== Right we'll be carefull abt that,, ok raj com back tomorrow disguised of course and take vidya with u,, I want her to meet jai ok

Raj== I too want that sir

Vidya looked down…………………

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

So I hope u liked this part,, it was boring if u take my opinion,, bt I am toooooooooooooooooo happy that I finally finished with the story of those two days ,, now I can improve my pace and I promise that the story will be more instersting from now on,,,

Ok people I had given a promo long time back!! I am reapeating it again,, it'll be soon covered

Lots of lov to u all

Dolly

PROMO:--

THEY all entered the small shack ,,,, junk including chairs broken apart, mattresses ,broken glass etc and etc were strewn here and there …………..

Raj saw an old guitar ,thrown near an corroded almirah,,, he picked it up and examined it………

Jai==wow .what a deluxe accommodation u have founded 4 us raj ,,I really want too spent all my life here….

Naina==sir ek night ki hi to baat hai,,ek baar yeh tufan yeh storm khatam ho jaye,, then we'll go!

Ud==yep!! Hum yahan adjust kar sakte hain !!!!

Mein headquarters phone karta hun tanki vo humko help bhej dein ,,subha tak koi na koi to aa hi jayega,,,

Huda==oh udiye koi fayeda nahin ..mobile mein signal hi nahin aa raha lagta hai yahan network ki hi pro blem hai…

Shalini mam aap …..

Bt huda didn't complete his sentence ,,,,,

Bcoz suddenly from one corner of the shack he heard music of a guitar ,,,

Raj was trying on the guitar,,he really played well…..

SCENE CHANGED==

Raj is sitting on a cusion,,they had cleared up a large part of the house,,

Raj starts playing,,

He first induses some soft beats which gradually grew  little faster,,,,,

And then he started his fav song,,,,,

Bhulla nahin payenge vo pal ,,

Bhulaa nahi payenge vo pallllllllll…

Bhulayenge ,, to aayenge phir yad kal.

phir yad kal...

Bhulla nahin payenge vo pal ,,

Bhulaa nahi payenge vo pallllllllll…

Bhulayenge ,, to aayenge phir yad kal.

phir yad kal...

and then he gave little more beats ,melodious beats on the instruement

his music really caught everyone ,captured everyone,,,,,

his viose rang again as he continued further looking towards naina directly in her eyes,,,,

unke hi jaise aake milti hai yaadein…

unke hi jaise aake milti hai yaadein…

dekhin hain humne kitni rahein badallllllllll

bhulayenge,, to aayenge phir yaad kall..

phir yaad kalllll….

Hummein unka intezarr abhi tak bhi haiii,,,

Hummein unka intezarr abhi tak bhi haiii,,,

Chahe yeh dil kahe kahin aur challlllllll….

Bt raj abruptly stopped….

Naina==kya hua sir aap ruk kyun gye

Raj did not answer he was staring out of the window,,he was suddenly looking strange,, a lot stranger,,,

As if he had seen something that made his living meaningful,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

fanatic 21 thumbnail
was nice1......but promo was too good...i'm waitin for dat ud....
prerna1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
it was good but the promo part sound superb,fantastic
when r u going to update it 
plz do it soon i'll be waiting  
dazzling_glory thumbnail

Amazing update....

that Lala....i will kill him.....

so finally you have finshed all your flash back.....now that you are back in the present please please do update soon.....i think you need to make up for all the time that you have not.....

the promo sound extemely exciting....so please we are all waitng.....update soon
dazzling_glory thumbnail
hey dear....itna interesting promo dekar.....you have disappeared.....this is not done......please update soon.😭
-AngelSimi- thumbnail
Hey dollu main na gurdware wich prashad chada ke aaungi k tu finallly part pa ditta !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Te thappad paye tere , how dare u say it was boring !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   promo bada sahi hai yaar !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jaldi ud kar
dazzling_glory thumbnail
hey

where are you???? I remember some one telling me that she would  never stop writing this FF......

Yaar ab to update karlo.....

Originally posted by: fanatic 21

was nice1......but promo was too good...i'm waitin for dat ud....

thanks yaar 4 liking it
i'll update within a short time sory 4 this delay
lov
dolly😳

Originally posted by: prerna1

it was good but the promo part sound superb,fantastic

when r u going to update it 
plz do it soon i'll be waiting  

gosh thanks 4 liking it