Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: rajnish_here
yah i also like both depika and debina.
but plz clarify your meaning of real sita. you mean depika is real sita and debina is not real or something else or what???😕
I too think the same😕
Originally posted by: godisone
Ok, I agree Debina is an excellent actress and beautiful also, but I just don't get the aura of Sita from her, like I did with Deepika.
Originally posted by: godisone
Go Deepika!
Okay everyone, seriously, who can rival the beauty, brilliance, and acting of the one and only...Deepika Chikhalia! As Devi Sita, she took our breath away with her gorgeous looks, brilliant acting, and lovely expressions. If you are a fan of Deepika, please add you name to this list (it doesn't have to be your real name).1. godisone (Me!)