It's a common thing to say "I've enjoyed" a certain performance...but what does it really mean?
When one makes a comment like "I enjoyed that dance" or "I disliked that dance" what basis do they make their comment on?It's a common thing to say "I've enjoyed" a certain performance...but what does it really mean?
When one makes a comment like "I enjoyed that dance" or "I disliked that dance" what basis do they make their comment on?Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: nureat01
.......................................
Mouni's Saiyyan performance was superlative as well...but the gymnastics ( like the rolling over the head part) felt slightly odd to me in that song....as did Chaitanya's in Tanhaayee....maybe it's just me😕😕