Created

Last reply

Replies

13

Views

944

Users

5

Frequent Posters

zainabay thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
#11

Originally posted by: matwamango

No wonder SONY is way behind all the new channel. I guess we will have to wait and see where Aksh goes next

I HATE SONY= [
matwamango thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 18 years ago
#12
I think the whole Forums in agreement.
shanti05 thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago
#13
Sequal wd be great !! Jya idea hai !! Akash in double role with Dimple and Mouni !! That wud be a great treat !!!
HK6PYJ2BSUIGBHG2 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
#14

Originally posted by: india05

Sequal wd be great !! Jya idea hai !! Akash in double role with Dimple and Mouni !! That wud be a great treat !!!

Yep that would be a great treat and then it can start from college or something and then aksh would be lookin hot and sexy then eva BUT ONE THING FOR SURE I HATE SONY FOR MAKING EKTA END KIT STUPID BUTHEAD!!!!!!

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".