neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Mukti tells nan she tried to commit suicide and prince saved her and he said there are two lives attached to her. Nan says such a big thing happened and prince didn't tell her. Nan scolds mukti for trying to commit suicide since their child could have also died. Nan says she did so much to get the child, made prince mad, lied to her family. Mukti says she feels like she is going against her self respect and she feels like she sinned. Nan says no mukti didn't sin, she is helping a barren woman. Mukti acts ashamed if her family was alive. Nan consoles her. They hug. Mukti smiles evily.

Amber gives a briefcase to a man and leaves.

Someone calls Aryan who is driving. Aryan tells the person amber should get arrested. The man says he put the package in the hotel room and the police will arrest amber soon. Aryan says to himself raja's brother must go to jail.

Amber tells gunjan to go to the hotel room and rest. She goes. Amber sees police. The hotel man says that is amber. The police tell amber they are going to search his room.

Nan is thinking. Prince comes and puts his hand on her shoulder. Nan tells prince mukti tried to kill herself and he didn't tell her, he left mukti alone, what if something happened to her, he is always against mukti, mukti is like bhagban, mukti is giving them the happiness bhagban couldn't give them, mukti is pregnant with his child, she has the happiness of the family, he made a fake promise. Prince says he wanted to tell her but he was scared she would be hurt. Nan says she is hurt but prince doesn't care about mukti, and she wants the child at any cost, any sacrifice. Prince says he has sacrificed. Nan says yes but to think about the child if anything happened and if raja finds out he cant tolerate this and she wont be able to live. Nan asks prince to promise to keep mukti happy. Nil comes. Nan says mukti is pregnant with his child and is giving her the happiness of being a mom. Prince promises to do whatever she wants. When nan hugs prince she sees nil and is shocked. She pulls away. Prince sees nil. Nil walks away. Nan tells prince nil knows and they have to stop her. They go after her. Nan stops nil at the stairs. Nan holds nil's hand and tries to make her understand. Nil takes her hand away and walks away. Nan goes after nil.

Police knock on the hotel room. Gunjan opens the door. Amber also comes. The police search the room. A policeman says the room has no drugs. The police apologize to amber and gunjan and leave.

Aryan talks on the phone why didn't the police find it. Aryan scolds the man. The man says he kept it there. Aryan says why didn't they find it, where is it.

Nan tells nil to listen. Nil says this is a sin that nan pretended to be pregnant. Nil says nothing can be hidden, let everyone know what great thing you did, let your dirty face be revealed, I was proud of you, I could have fought the world for you, and you betrayed me like this. Nan tells nil to go with her she will make her understand. Nan takes nil to the mandir. Nan says whatever she did she did it for the family. Nil says to nan  why didn't she think of the respect of the house and raja who is dreaming of her child, this isn't happiness, when raja finds out he will be so hurt. Nan tells nil not to tell raja. Nil says she cant play with her husband's emotions and tells nan not to ruin her life with lies, and when raja finds out he will break down. Nan keeps begging nil not to tell. Nil leaves.

Preview: nil tells raja she has to talk to him about nan. Nan is at the door.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JattiTude thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
what is Nilima's problem now!!!!! she wasnt ready to let Nandini adopt her child and now if Nandini is doing something (even though i think there was a better scientific way)..... why is she ruining it for her.....
indianbrat_95 thumbnail
o my gosh nilima is getting on my nerves!😡