Poll
IF U WERE prerna WHO WOULD U CHOOSE
Page
of
1If I were in Prerna's place, I wud not have waited for 15 years to marry Bajaj. I wud have left that siisy cry-baby Anurag the moment I saw Bajaj!!!!!
BAJAJ IS THE BEST!!!!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Nither of them...i wouldnt want a husband like Anu OR Bajaj...Mr.Bajaj runed her life with Anu and he cheated on her and he also dosent trust her...And as for Anu well he wasent with her in her worst times and he didnt trust her either...so yah i wouldnt choose any of them...
I would love to be with a person like SUJAL...he wasent on the list but still i would choose him over any one😛
this is just my opinion so no hard feelings😊
i would choose Anurag,,, he's just the perfect person for prerna.. but the missunderstanding,,,which were occured...
YEH BHI KOI POOCHNE KI BAAT HAI!!!
RISHABH BAJAJ!!!