Travel to India

mansur thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Want to visit film cities in India, and they are most fame for the tourist spots right. give me some proper guidance for the same to visit film city - this is mansur from kerala

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hmm my opinion may be a little biased! 😳 lol
well I know when my school visited India as part of a project, they visited rajasthan as do 9/10 tourists who come to India!
Its BEAUTIFUL, very highly cultural with a gorgeous view! Infact, madonna spent new years day in rajasthan this year 😉
by the way, rajasthan would include places like udaipur!
But I just HAVE to support my home town Mumbai-sorry guys! 😳 😃 Maharasthra is definitely one of the top 5 states of india! It is central to bollywood and completely and utterly AWESOME! Im sure its like this all over India, but Mumbai doesnt sleep at all! There's not one place that u will find quiet! There is always some sort of shaadi or dabbas open 24/7 😛 Mumbai is known for Juhu Beach and Chowpatty Beach! And Mumbai also has if im not mistaken the best rated INDIAN hotel-which is taj mahal hotel near gateway of india!(another awesome attraction)! I heard from my mallu friends that kerala has some sort of theme park called veegaland! Im sure its great but i enjoy having a typical indian themepark so I LOVE Water kingdom and Essel world! 😃 and if you just wanna relax, then you can go to goa in the beaches! But Maharasthra has the best hill stations in the world! I HAVE to reccoment mahabaleshwar! It was the best ever! But theres others like matheran, mount abu, khandala, lonavla! If your looking for entertainment, then prithvi theatre in Juhu is the place! 😉 bollywood actors come and direct movies there and theres loadssss of television actors/actresses! (remember that bushy hair guy from swades? 😆 and the one who danced with rakhi sawant in Krazzy 4 song? 😉 )

im a little bit confused, film city? bole toh bollywood? 😕 If you wanna stay in the same area as majority of actors do, it would no doubt be Bandra or Andheri in Mumbai or sometimes even Juhu in Mumbai! If ur wondering about mumbai, i'll asnwer any of ur questions hehe! But other than that, rajasthan and delhi-for the taj mahal is very famous too! Theres a gazillion things to do, you'll never get bored, i assure you! 😛
madhuri_vats thumbnail
If you really want to visit india and want some travel guide information about the india. Just go to www.etravelsindia.com and find best travel destination. This is a really informative website about indian travel.
AashiQ_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
omggg i wannaaaa go to India againn 😃
sbobby thumbnail
Travel to India Guide, India Tourism Guide, India Tour guide. Whether you are looking for a Tourist Destination in India, Culture of India, Travel Themes in India, Fairs and Festivals of India, Pilgrimage Tour or you want to explore the States of India like Rajasthan, Kerala, mubai or you want to explore Indian Cities like Delhi(new or old)Mumbai, Jaipur...or you want an Adventure Tour in India or you want to explore the Forts & Monuments of India like Taj Mahal in Agra or red fort in delhi.we welcome you all.
sbobby
LPO