livinglove thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
i watched the july 16 episode...n honestly i enjoyed more than half of the performances i loved hiten-nadini's performance, and vishal-dimple's performance, and some others...but it seems that the judging seems utmost ridiculous...why the hell would you look at costumes and glamour is the first question that comes to mind...i meant its a dance-based reality show not fashion/glamour based....the comments made by sameera are unecessary...and ganesh's comments at times arent fully etched out...work on smile/expressions ok....but how was the dance overall...he mentions it sometimes...but fails to judge as a choreographer i believe....vaibhavi merchant did an excellent job in nach baliye...even farah does better....last but not least....mahesh bhatt....what is that guy thinking....i mean just becuz he is a director he knows how to evaluate if someone is passionate or sensous....i mean in his movies how does he portray mention...kissing...sleazy sex scenes...he doesnt portray aesthetically or metaphorically he puts in a literal in the face sense....so the way he judges the chemistry makes no sense whatsoever....he says there was no passion...well how so...?? i found karan-nandini's song pretty sensous...but maybe's thats my opinion...i agree wid gauri when she said that the show's rules and criteria seem unclear because this show's concept is somehow being distorted....i think ekta had a great concept at hand which was ruined by the judges she choose.....

sorry for this long post....but i had to get this out...b/c when watching the show all this thoughts rumbled out...not that i am not gonna watch it...becuz i am a big prem-mukti fan....though i feel disappointed every week by thier performance
Edited by livinglove - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desiflavour101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree with you. Rather than judging on actual performance and choreography:

Sameera is too busy concentrating on presentation (which to be fair, she did say she will judge on)

Ganesh Hedge isn't even judging the choreography rather just facial expressions, isn't this a dance show? Isn't the "dancing" supposed to be judged, which also includes movements and choreography?

Mahesh Bhatt, no comments.
aaliya007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

^^ lol so true! To be honest, the judges have been quite a dissapointment so farOuch I'm esp dissapointed with Mahesh Bhatt. He may be a successful film director but I don't think he can tell the difference between passion and vulgarity. I also feel he has been quite harsh on Karnvir and Tina, in particular today when they had done quite well.

I thought Ganesh would be better but I don't understand the basis of his judgements. Sameera has been ok, nothing special, but  is judging the way she had said she will judge. Overall, not really impressed with the trio!🙂 Edited by aaliya007 - 15 years ago
Sidarth_lover1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
k i agree wth tha 3 of u cause Ganesh i thought at 1st waz k but nw after cin 2dayz epi im rely depressed Thumbs%20Downcause al they did waz judge in costume expression etc... but tha dancin ..... but also 2day i thought some couples did less dancin Disapprove( 2 me) over all i serously think we neeeeeeeeeeddddddddddd NEW JUGDES! Angry

ESP  MAHESH BHUTT CAUSE I THINK HEZ GON Wacko CAUSE I CNT UNDERSTAND HIM 4 HEVENZ SAKE! Angry
adeela thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
completely agree with all of you and i think they should have been public voting ,how can only 3people judge their chemistry.
gHT_BEST thumbnail

the nb judges were way better ofcourse! sajroj khan's critism ment some thing so did malaika's comments very meaningful here so the standrd of the show seems very poor

itsde cheapest show where mahesh bhatt wants to see vulgerity , ganesh want to see vulger facialexpression[rememberwat he said tonandini dat y u were laughing on dhakdhak kerne lagau shud be giving dhak dhak kind of expression] n den sameera she is seing sexy attire//
gosh its vulger show