modishh thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I think the judges pay more attention to aspects like costumes and stuff and not on dancing....last episode i barely saw any judge give them comments on how to dance better....all three judges talked about looks, smiles and clothingggggDeadDead

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DeSiPride05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: modishh

I think the judges pay more attention to aspects like costumes and stuff and not on dancing....last episode i barely saw any judge give them comments on how to dance better....all three judges talked about looks, smiles and clothingggggDeadDead

I did see MB and  GH commenting on Kashmira/Krishna and another ocuple's dance.  Confused.  However, the other elements you have mentioned are also main part of the criteria used to evaluate.  I understand you dont realize it.  🙂
Edited by DeSiPride05 - 15 years ago
Vitna thumbnail
true mostly they talk about there clothes especially sameera!!! this is not fashion show!!! n mahesh he always talk ab passion n all dat! ganesh he was kinda judging more about passion also!!!
modishh thumbnail

Originally posted by: DeSiPride05

I did see MB and  GH commenting on Kashmira/Krishna and another ocuple's dance.  Confused.  However, the other elements you have mentioned are also main part of the criteria used to evaluate.  I understand you dont realize it.  🙂

i know those other aspects r important....but judges should give more comments on dancing...and tell them how they can improve...and i didnt see them doing that in the first two episodes....