Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vijisridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
hi guys

i checked even yesterday morning, but, there was no more questions or updates, thats why i had to keep quiet ... anyways.. my answers now.

viji

Originally posted by: meli

Viji.....you have escaped enough 😈 ....here is some Qs for you...Jas the dazz..where are you...grill her! 😆

Here is my Qs:
here is a few questions:
How did you land up in IF?

I always have like Ram Kapoor. So, when i chanced upon him on one zee tv serial (Kasamh Se) when channel surfing, i wanted to find more about this new serial and googled about hindi serials and i landed here.

The best thing about IF according to you?
the best thing is you get new friends from around the globe.

The worst thing about IF according to you?
people writing bad things or scolding in writing for having your own specific opinion.

Who is your closest friends in IF?
none really. havent' made friends in the literal sense though i know a few here and there.

Three things you like about yourself?
honesty, hard working, clean freak ..😆

Three things you hate about yourself?
my shot temper, lack of self-worth, trusting anybody who talks nice to me.

Your all time favourite movie and why?
Nayagan - it remind in my mind for the next few days after seeing in theatre.
Sholay - first action thriller i enjoyed and saw in theatres atleast half dozen times.
there are many movies i have always liked though.

3 things you don't like to do and why?
talking to tele-marketers,  constant whining of my son, anybody being untidy or keeping things in wrong places (am a clean freak sometimes)

3 things you like to do and why?
cleaning, cooking, reading books.

Your favourite vacation spot?
dont' have any favourites, coz, i love vacations and holidays, whereever we go and enjoy.

Recently favourite song?
Khwaja mere Khwaja from Jodha Akbar

Your favourite male and female singer?
Yesudoss, P.Susheela (before), Suneedhi Chauhan (now)

Favourite 5 tops serials/drama?
Almost all Balachander serials,  had enjoyed Humlog,  Fauji (shahrukh Khan), Nukkad,  there was a hindi serial with partition as background (forgot its name)

enjoy
viji
jasunap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijisridhar

thanks for understanding... my son is ok now.

i want to know...what kind of question. i answered many questions by 'meli' i will update those with my answers for the rest.
then, there was this emoticons questions from 'netra-rema' - am sorry... i couldnt understand them.

what are the other questions...am not seeing any... some of you are angry that i didnt' come into this section of IF. what else...guys...i dont' mind answering you Qs. ask one by one, am ready... 😆

viji

no such thing viji...but yes i can speak for myself..i was wondering where you had disappeared to...and meli told us your son was not well!! 
jasunap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey viji you have at least 3 sets of questions posted by netra on page one...please answer those...
vijisridhar thumbnail

Originally posted by: netra_rama

1. when in your childhood do you remember yourself being most afraid? What were the circumstances, and how did it turn out?
I think i was most afraid of cockroaches & scorpions which were aplenty in and around our house, then, i was always afraid of strong thunderstorms & lightning, cyclone. my dad would always give me positive reinforcement.

2. If Bill Gates has hired you to oversee his charitable donations what legitimate charities or causes would you choose? why?
I would choose Banyan - organization for destitute & retarded women, very ably run by a couple of young women in chennai and i think it has more branches, then, some good old-age homes and cancer & AIDS societies may be.

3. If you won $ 1000.00 to go " Grocery Shopping " , what would be the 5 items you would stock up on?
cereal, butter, yogurt, walnuts, rice.

4. If you had a choice between winning a million dollars and a Nobel prize which would you choose?
interesting and very hard to choose actually. am not so intelligent to get nobel prize so, let me choose million dollars itself, i dont like to be pretentious.

5. What was your favourite story, lullaby or nursery rhyme as a child? tell us why too!
hare & tortoise race - my dad use to tell me often, twinkle twinkle little stars & 'nila nila Odivaa' - donno why but i love them and have taught my son too.

6. What fairy tale do you find the most annoying?
eventhough fairytales are fascinating to listen as a child, when i was in my teens, i started disliking it as its not real. the most annoying story is anything with Prince charming coming to get his beautiful Princess.

sorry for being late... i have only 1 computer working on which my husband, myself and my son (summer holidays) are taking turns...😭😭

viji
vijisridhar thumbnail

Originally posted by: netra_rama

1. as a child have you ever lain on grass and watched the cloud formations??? what did they seem like to you??? what did you feel doing that???
very fascinating to know the unknown and too far away.

2. if you had an arab stallion in the races...what would you call it???
sweety

3. If you could remove five words from the dictionary what would they be? By removing them what they refer to would no longer exist. e.g. remove love and there would be no love in the world. Remove dog and all the dogs would disappear.
sorry very hard question. i may remove all bad words...may be.

4. If you went to a new place with people that you never met before, and you wanted to make up a cool nickname for yourself, what would it be?
why would i nickname myself ..? i dont' understand. but i would name a nosey arattai party as 'vambu-mami'.

5. If you could have 5 minutes with any serial director,who would you choose what would you do?
K. Balachander - ask him when is he going to come out with a new good serial next and would plead with him to patch up his diffeences with suntv Marans and get one on primetime there.       
6. what are the thoughts that cross your mind when you are waiting in a queue...like in the supermarket or something....to be served???
I normally think about myself - what am i going to do after coming home, try to recollect if there are any mails or phonecalls that i have to make, etc.

7. when you invite trouble....and trouble turns up, do you send it a "thank you" card for showing up???
😆😆 i would say 'good bye, dont' show up on my door ever again'

8. if you found employment in a circus what job would it be???
ring-master ...😳😳

9. if you could go back in time and give yourself some advise, what age would you go back to and what advise would you give yourself???
i would go back to my teen years and advise myself to be more studious and get more marks, so i would have also been a brilliant scientist or engineer, something like that.

10. what irritates you about other people and how do you handle that???
hhmmm... sitting in one place and ordering others to do stuffs when themselves are able and healthy and can take part in helping.

whoo....hooo... i have finished answering, atlaaaassst...

viji
kadhambari thumbnail
finished'a u've just started viji 😆 u've not seen Jas'z kostins.......wait & watch babe 😉
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for answering viji...

Ambi, looks like jas is busy. So viji escapes for now 😆