Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Obsession- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: Ektas_Angel

Steph should not have gone!! Hating mario at the moment his i am a manager for a multi millionarie business 😆 😆 😆 and omg alex and her arguements 🤢 🤢

I agree.. Steph shouldnt have gone.. They should put her back in!

Mario!! Arrghh 😡 That man... 'Oh Ive got a fanbase.. Bla bla.. 14 million people watched me one THE ant and Dec' 🤢😆 Who cares.. Ive searched everywhere to find his 'Fanbase' couldnt find it.. On Big Brothers Little brother they went down to this area where mario said he most famous.. They asked people if they knew Mario.. They didnt have a clue 😆 He's such a fool.. I wish he gets evicted soon!!

I hear Mario and Alex are up this week.. Dunno if its true.. I wish Mario would go but its obvious Alex will.. She's so argumentative but she's entertainment..

-Obsession- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: rukhaya

Kathreya is hi-ra-ri-ous... there are a few housemates I like... Kathreya, Luke, Rachel, Dale etc...

On eviction night last week it was clear that Alex is popular to get out... but let's see what happens and who's up for eviction this week

I love Kathreya 😃  She's my fave.. She's Hirarious! 😆 I hope she doesnt become dull like Laura did last year.. We're not seeing much of her lately.. But I still like her

Todays meant to be good.. 

Its nomination day and Its Mohammeds Birthday. The Housemates have to cross dress [The Females dress as men and the males as women] Alex has a huge problem with Mohammed doing this. She believes he is a Muslim and shouldnt be taking part. After a convo with Big B mohammed leaves the diary room.. BUT evil Big B decided to air a part of Mohammeds diary room chat to the House.. This causes another row because he talks about alex!

Edited by x-Maddz-x - 15 years ago