Teaser seems painful especially to Geet
seems like she discovered Dev's truth
but at the same time it seems like Maan is furious with her
now I'm anxiously waiting for the update
Drama FF
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Teaser seems painful especially to Geet
seems like she discovered Dev's truth
but at the same time it seems like Maan is furious with her
now I'm anxiously waiting for the update
Wow wow
Am sure dev would have insulted her for whom she is expecting g a lot
Thanks to Maan for saving her I guess
teaser
interesting n curious teaser
maan is angry on geet but there is protectiveness under angry words
thanks for teaser
waiting to read more

Hi there
Intense teaser
Update soon thank you
Hi there
When will you update this story
A/N: This is loosely based on a true and personal story close to me however the ending for this SS will be different than the one we’d endured...
Always You Character Sketch Maan Singh Khurana, aged 15: Intelligent, disciplined and confident. Yash’s best friend and Meera’s older brother,...
INTRODUCTION SMALL SS
INTRODUCTION HI everyone Today LFR 6 reached to New thread. I am so happy that this fiction doing so well... I am so happy to have a good...
ENCHANTED - THREAD 2 SUMMARY - Thanks all for completing thread1
112