Sidharth Shukla CC #1 ~ Forever in our Hearts- Page 146

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.4k

Views

52.1k

Users

7

Likes

1.3k

Frequent Posters

kooki07 thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 days ago

Sorry I dont know the most of the contestants so just watch it to pass the time , but I haven't watched the yesterday one just thinking same as before the se13 I used to watch the wkkw only I will do now.

-Mandeep- thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 hours ago

Originally posted by: kooki07

Yes you need to spend your most of the time with her May God gives her the Shifa.

Thank you so much smiley27

-Mandeep- thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 hours ago

Originally posted by: kooki07

Sorry I dont know the most of the contestants so just watch it to pass the time , but I haven't watched the yesterday one just thinking same as before the se13 I used to watch the wkkw only I will do now.

Yes this season is only worth watching as time pass.

Kooki, I sent you a PM with a new link for BB13 that I found

kooki07 thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 hours ago

Thanks dear but I think its from SID and SANA FANS , SORRY I DONT LIKE HER MY FAV WAS JUST THE SID .

Related Topics

Chat Clubs thumbnail

Posted by: Viswasruti · 5 months ago

💕💜Somewhere Over the Rainbow #44 With Prats in our hearts 💜💕

This is "Member's Only" CC where Love rules! Welcome to our new home, where friendship, positivity, good vibrations, love and respect for...

Expand ▼
Chat Clubs thumbnail

Posted by: Reenatyzed · 6 years ago

To the Appreciation Thread of most talented,, beautiful,lovely, humble,down to earth Actress of Tellywood our Diva Reena kapoor So lets start...

Expand ▼
Chat Clubs thumbnail

Posted by: Viswasruti · 1 years ago

This is "Member's Only" CC where Love rules! Welcome to our new home, where friendship, positivity, good vibrations, love and respect for...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".