Anyone watching Bigg Boss 20?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Anyone watching Bigg Boss 20?
It starts at 9.30 pm ,plus I dont know anyone that who is who .
It starts at 9.30 pm ,plus I dont know anyone that who is who .
Seriously. Not even a single famous celebrity
Yes
I only know one person in the season. I was expecting so much more
Originally posted by: -Mandeep-
Yes
I only know one person in the season. I was expecting so much more
People troll celebrities on the show mostly. But they are the reason of making bb intresting ang reason audience watch reality show.
That single person would be Kanika right?
Originally posted by: Jhanak1234
People troll celebrities on the show mostly. But they are the reason of making bb intresting ang reason audience watch reality show.
That single person would be Kanika right?
Yes!! I just realized that I know Uditi as well because she used to date Wahi.
It sucks to see how much the show has fallen. It used to be so damn good
Sorry if I am not as active on here right now, my Dadi Ji is currently very sick so I am doing my best to be there for her so I don't get a lot of time to be on here
Yes you need to spend your most of the time with her May God gives her the Shifa.
This is "Member's Only" CC where Love rules! Welcome to our new home, where friendship, positivity, good vibrations, love and respect for...
To the Appreciation Thread of most talented,, beautiful,lovely, humble,down to earth Actress of Tellywood our Diva Reena kapoor So lets start...
This is "Member's Only" CC where Love rules! Welcome to our new home, where friendship, positivity, good vibrations, love and respect for...
655