I absolutely hate Uditi. She is such a nasty person. Why is she even there for being someone's ex girl friend? What talent is that??
I also really hate Arifsha the loud mouth and dislike Mahi, and Gullu.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I absolutely hate Uditi. She is such a nasty person. Why is she even there for being someone's ex girl friend? What talent is that??
I also really hate Arifsha the loud mouth and dislike Mahi, and Gullu.
Originally posted by: Desi-Videsi
I absolutely hate Uditi. She is such a nasty person. Why is she even there for being someone's ex girl friend? What talent is that??
I also really hate Arifsha the loud mouth and dislike Mahi, and Gullu.
Even i hate Uditi, Arifsha, Mahi and Qazi. Actually i started hating Qazi more than anyone. Uditi just roam here and there and behave like princess. Arifsha voice is sooooooooo irriated. Mahi just want to be boss/leader which she is not becoming. But Qazi uffff, hes flying very high. I wish SK kuch bole n tell him to stop overacting n be normal for a change.
Gullu is ok..at least not irritating like others.
What is his gameplay? What is he on about? Show is empty and boring as it is… What is happening in the show yaar?
In one of the unseen clips which could be seen on Voot, I distinctly remember a contestant talking about Qazi, knowing him personally and saying...
How many of you agree that she entered BB only to pass on orders to others
3