dont like Mahi, Qazi, Uditi and Arishfa- Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

21

Views

938

Users

16

Likes

64

Frequent Posters

Desi-Videsi thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Explorer Thumbnail
Posted: a day ago
#21

I absolutely hate Uditi. She is such a nasty person. Why is she even there for being someone's ex girl friend? What talent is that??


I also really hate Arifsha the loud mouth and dislike Mahi, and Gullu.

sricha thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail Explorer Thumbnail
Posted: a day ago
#22

Originally posted by: Desi-Videsi

I absolutely hate Uditi. She is such a nasty person. Why is she even there for being someone's ex girl friend? What talent is that??


I also really hate Arifsha the loud mouth and dislike Mahi, and Gullu.


Even i hate Uditi, Arifsha, Mahi and Qazi. Actually i started hating Qazi more than anyone. Uditi just roam here and there and behave like princess. Arifsha voice is sooooooooo irriated. Mahi just want to be boss/leader which she is not becoming. But Qazi uffff, hes flying very high. I wish SK kuch bole n tell him to stop overacting n be normal for a change.

Gullu is ok..at least not irritating like others.

Related Topics

Bigg Boss 20 thumbnail

Posted by: TheSlayer · 16 days ago

What is his gameplay? What is he on about? Show is empty and boring as it is… What is happening in the show yaar?

Expand ▼
Bigg Boss 20 thumbnail

Posted by: ThomasCruise · 19 days ago

In one of the unseen clips which could be seen on Voot, I distinctly remember a contestant talking about Qazi, knowing him personally and saying...

Expand ▼
Bigg Boss 20 thumbnail

Posted by: cutiee0034 · 20 days ago

How many of you agree that she entered BB only to pass on orders to others

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".