Yeh Fitoor Tera episode discussion thread # 2- Page 36

Created

Last reply

Replies

376

Views

3.2k

Users

11

Likes

785

Frequent Posters

cosine456 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago

Also, completely unserious thought, but the moment Saumya started singing, all I could think of was how out of scale she was compared to the harmonium solo that happened right before.

The way I recoiled for a split second like...

Surprised Margot Robbie GIF by Variety by variety

cosine456 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: wuthering

Twitter is good just to get updates. Coz I can’t with the super childish takes there. And anyway I’m a fan of the longer format. Maybe coz I’m OLD. 😅🤣

I'm with you! Mereko full-length essay mangta. Accha wala.

cosine456 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: wuthering

Haina there is such a disconnect in the older and younger generation in the show. Like Bilkul hi alag sadi mein reh raho hain jaise. So totally unrelatable.

There was no need to make Anoop a doc I feel. He is so totally a jahil gawar that I can’t even with him.

Saxenas bhi alag hi level pe hai. Toxic marriage. Toxic parenting.


no wonder Jeet is the only sane one coz he stayed away from such adult influence in his life lol

Yes! Jeet be like, "meri nani bhi iss se zyada progressive thi, kya ho tum log???"

I actually am worried for the children who are treated by Anoop. Waha bhi guilt trip karke, "beta, I treated you na? Now I want you to be eternally paying your dues to me." Phir Insurance jaaye bhaad mein.

Saxenas just need to shut up. That chachi is also so mind-numbingly stupid and gossipy. Dadi going, "toh mat kaho" was so apt. Kehne layak hai nahi toh kyun moohn kholti hai phir??

wuthering thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: cosine456

Yes! Jeet be like, "meri nani bhi iss se zyada progressive thi, kya ho tum log???"

I actually am worried for the children who are treated by Anoop. Waha bhi guilt trip karke, "beta, I treated you na? Now I want you to be eternally paying your dues to me." Phir Insurance jaaye bhaad mein.

Saxenas just need to shut up. That chachi is also so mind-numbingly stupid and gossipy. Dadi going, "toh mat kaho" was so apt. Kehne layak hai nahi toh kyun moohn kholti hai phir??

Yep like J was raised by this super feminist Nani and it shows…. I wish we got to see the woman in some flashbacks…

Oh my god yeah the Saxena Chachi is completely this mohalle ki chugli aunty. Like remember that epi in which she notices Roop opening the door for chores and delivery. And she bribes a literal Maid to find the tea. Like 🥴

And the Saxena family ke members are such time pass that kabhi kisi ko bhi gayab kar dete hain. Pihu and her dad are nowhere to be seen since I don’t know when. Chachi was also brought back to do some kalesh since Roka happened.

And Tanya bhi mujhko super random lagti hai.

And seriously Anoop and Madhu the less said the better. Anoop ka toh rehne hi do.

But even Madhu and Tai piss me off. Like you know the way we are brought up- if our moms see a person around our age in the household- they will be tender with them/ give them food and just become natural mummies with them as well. Never seen Madhu and Tai have any such relationship with Jeet after everything he’s done for them and their daughter. Such weirdos. The lot of them.

Utkarsha999 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 50 minutes ago

Originally posted by: wuthering

Nd gosh I hated that Jeet was cleaning up the mess of him room all by himself. These Mathurs seriously infuriate me. Poor guy. Truly all alone.

I know S cares and that wasn’t the time for her to help. I’m just saying these Elder Mathurs are just horrible awful human beings

Kam ke na kaj ke dushman anaj ke indeed dharti pe bojh smiley7

Shivi.forever thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 46 minutes ago

Originally posted by: Chinmayi18

Ji bilkul jeet par to sirf Saumya ka hi haq hai aaj bhi kal bhi 🤭

Aur forever and ever.

Koi aur na bahi mayne rakhta tha na rakhta hai na rakhega.

And sumo nailed it today.

Jeet was going on and on about her bravery. He was so proud yaar. Jo proud feeling I wanted to see in anoop jeet portayed. I like partners who take care of u like parents kabhi kabhi u feel little irritated but end of the game is your goodwill only.

Haye ek hi dil hai kitni baar jeetoge jeet beta.

I have no words for ridhaan. I don't wanna waste my energy on ridhaan guldhaan ya whatever.

Utkarsha999 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 46 minutes ago

Originally posted by: cosine456

Yes! Jeet be like, "meri nani bhi iss se zyada progressive thi, kya ho tum log???"

I actually am worried for the children who are treated by Anoop. Waha bhi guilt trip karke, "beta, I treated you na? Now I want you to be eternally paying your dues to me." Phir Insurance jaaye bhaad mein.

Saxenas just need to shut up. That chachi is also so mind-numbingly stupid and gossipy. Dadi going, "toh mat kaho" was so apt. Kehne layak hai nahi toh kyun moohn kholti hai phir??

I'm sure Jeet ki Nani ji ekdam kdrama grandmothers ki tarah rahi hongi altra modern pro version smiley36

Isi liye pota aisa hai smiley20

Bechara Jeet kaha phas gaya in jahil gawar mathurs and saxenas ke bich smiley44

Shivi.forever thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 44 minutes ago

Originally posted by: Chinmayi18

Aur ye bole Anoop the izzatdar 😅

Kal khud ki beti ka character assassination ho raha tha tab izzat nahi luti iski kitna nalayak hai ye budhha 🤣🤣🤣

Kal to mujhe bhi let down feel hua anoop se. Par chinnu I don't understand why are they making this molestation thing a stigma infact they should show progressive mindset he is a dr for God sake.

Atleast profession ki to izzat karlo gadho.

wuthering thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 44 minutes ago

Anyway moving on. Guys- like how are we even arriving at the bike scene in what looks like less than a week?

Jeeya equation toh wahin ka wahin hai. S may already be aware about her feelings at some level but she’s in denial of course and going ahead with R ka rishta. J ki Taraf se koi bhi attraction nai dikhaya abhi tak.

5 episodes mein what will change?!!!!!!!

cosine456 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail
Posted: 36 minutes ago

Originally posted by: Utkarsha999

I'm sure Jeet ki Nani ji ekdam kdrama grandmothers ki tarah rahi hongi altra modern pro version smiley36

Isi liye pota aisa hai smiley20

Bechara Jeet kaha phas gaya in jahil gawar mathurs and saxenas ke bich smiley44

True. No wonder isko hamesha frustration hoti rehti hai.

Related Topics

Yeh Fitoor Tera thumbnail

Posted by: Chinmayi18 · 1 months ago

Yeh Fitoor Tera episode discussion thread # 1

Let's discuss about "Yeh Fitoor Tera" episodes here

Expand ▼
Yeh Fitoor Tera thumbnail

Posted by: Minionite · 24 days ago

Welcome to the Yeh Fitoor Tera forum. This forum is currently being moderated by: minakrish Please follow the India-Forums.com- Participation...

Expand ▼
Yeh Fitoor Tera thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 3 months ago

Yeh Fitoor Tera on StarPlus

https://twitter.com/NovaBazz/status/2068561681991496168

Expand ▼
Yeh Fitoor Tera thumbnail

Posted by: minakrish · 1 months ago

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Yeh Fitoor Tera Forum As a reminder, permission for the following threads are needed before opening them. Any...

Expand ▼
Yeh Fitoor Tera thumbnail

Posted by: wuthering · 27 days ago

So did anyone else feel that they dialed down the intensity of the looks that Jeet gave to Soumya in yesterdays episode compared to todays? Like...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".