Yeh Fitoor Tera episode discussion thread # 2- Page 35

Created

Last reply

Replies

486

Views

3.7k

Users

11

Likes

1k

Frequent Posters

wuthering thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 hours ago

Originally posted by: cosine456

Tell me Jeet saying, "yeh jeet par sirf Saumya ka haath hai" was foreshadowing. Tell me makers!!

Thank U GIF by stinkyzaba

Haan I did a double take when I heard that as well. Highlight of the epi 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Shivi.forever thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 12 hours ago

Originally posted by: Chinmayi18

Ha baby ji ke case me jeet ke andar ka Anoop the baap bahar aa jata hai 😂

I told u they are similar and possessive about their babies.

Pun entirely intended on anoop ji

cosine456 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 hours ago

Originally posted by: Chinmayi18

Aur ye bole Anoop the izzatdar 😅

Kal khud ki beti ka character assassination ho raha tha tab izzat nahi luti iski kitna nalayak hai ye budhha 🤣🤣🤣

Jab bolna hota hai tab moohn mein dahi jama ke maunvrat dharan kar leta hai. Kam akal doctor.

cosine456 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 hours ago

Originally posted by: Chinmayi18

Hum Important updates par tag kar sakte hai aapko?? smiley36

Please!! That would be amazing (and so sweet). Thank you!

cosine456 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 hours ago

Originally posted by: wuthering

Dude you can’t just turn up when epi airs and gayab for the rest of the day- you MISS everything lol.

I know! I'm so busy the rest of the day that I can't come here, but I do want to! Upar se twitter bhi nahi hai ke waha jaake dekh lu.

cosine456 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 hours ago

Originally posted by: wuthering

Episode was good that it finally gave Saumya the reprieve that she had been waiting for most of her life.

But in Mathurs ka kuch nai ho Sakta. Jeet was right when he pointed to Saumya that your dad is the bigger villain in your life- bigger than Tau.

This guilt tripping he did after Saumya finally tried to break free from these shackles that his own brother put her in was just super gross.

3 things they have done as parents- believe Saumya, break Sarthak Rishta and Today Madhu finally opened her mouth. Uske alawa it’s horrible parenting 101.

I hate that an epi which should have celebrated Saumya turning her life around again became about Izaat and Samaj and log Kya kahenge.

So done with this shi. Aage Badhao story. Jeeya equation seems to be at a stalemate. No movement. Don’t know how we will get the motorbike magical moment given where we are at this point in time. Meh.
Edited to add- you know Sarthak family kaafi non educated types hi lagi yhi mujhe. They didn’t seem hi fi elite society class so their actions matched their mentality.

But these Saxenas are apparently one of the most educated elite families around. But the way they are behaving- digging for Saumyas past and being nosy about Roop. Like Poora Parivaar pahunch gaya nosy banke was super gross.

Like rally shows that being educated is different from being literate.

Jeet had a good dialogue today- about how duniya can be crashing but Indian parents will still all be about shaadi! Yay! In paraphrasing of course.

I skipped Pakhi Ridhaan nonsense but did hear Pakhi saying J is bad news and boy is she right LMAO.

Dono taraf ke parents itne selfish hai na, by god! They are only worried about themselves and their reputation and their 'izzat'. No care for their children's wellbeing.

And Saxenas ne toh bacche bhi waise hi paal rakhe hai. Khud jaghda karte rehte hai, aur baccho ko kuch sikhane ke bajaye jo chahiye woh laake de dete hai. No wonder both Pakhi and Ridhaan fail to see beyond themselves.

Mathurs, on the other hand, are so worried about "samaj" and society, ke bahar ki izzat bachane ke chakkar mein ghar mein hi bade bade kaand ho gaye. Now their kids are slowly but surely rebelling (and rightfully so) because they are finally ready to fly, but parivaar abhi bhi izzat ke peeche pada hai.

cosine456 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 hours ago

Originally posted by: wuthering

Haan I did a double take when I heard that as well. Highlight of the epi 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Krish ke toh maze hi maze hai!

wuthering thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 hours ago

Originally posted by: cosine456

I know! I'm so busy the rest of the day that I can't come here, but I do want to! Upar se twitter bhi nahi hai ke waha jaake dekh lu.

Twitter is good just to get updates. Coz I can’t with the super childish takes there. And anyway I’m a fan of the longer format. Maybe coz I’m OLD. 😅🤣

wuthering thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 hours ago

Originally posted by: cosine456

Dono taraf ke parents itne selfish hai na, by god! They are only worried about themselves and their reputation and their 'izzat'. No care for their children's wellbeing.

And Saxenas ne toh bacche bhi waise hi paal rakhe hai. Khud jaghda karte rehte hai, aur baccho ko kuch sikhane ke bajaye jo chahiye woh laake de dete hai. No wonder both Pakhi and Ridhaan fail to see beyond themselves.

Mathurs, on the other hand, are so worried about "samaj" and society, ke bahar ki izzat bachane ke chakkar mein ghar mein hi bade bade kaand ho gaye. Now their kids are slowly but surely rebelling (and rightfully so) because they are finally ready to fly, but parivaar abhi bhi izzat ke peeche pada hai.

Haina there is such a disconnect in the older and younger generation in the show. Like Bilkul hi alag sadi mein reh raho hain jaise. So totally unrelatable.

There was no need to make Anoop a doc I feel. He is so totally a jahil gawar that I can’t even with him.

Saxenas bhi alag hi level pe hai. Toxic marriage. Toxic parenting.


no wonder Jeet is the only sane one coz he stayed away from such adult influence in his life lol

Edited by wuthering - 12 hours ago
wuthering thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 hours ago

Nd gosh I hated that Jeet was cleaning up the mess of him room all by himself. These Mathurs seriously infuriate me. Poor guy. Truly all alone.

I know S cares and that wasn’t the time for her to help. I’m just saying these Elder Mathurs are just horrible awful human beings

Related Topics

Yeh Fitoor Tera thumbnail

Posted by: Chinmayi18 · 1 months ago

Yeh Fitoor Tera episode discussion thread # 1

Let's discuss about "Yeh Fitoor Tera" episodes here

Expand ▼
Yeh Fitoor Tera thumbnail

Posted by: Minionite · 24 days ago

Welcome to the Yeh Fitoor Tera forum. This forum is currently being moderated by: minakrish Please follow the India-Forums.com- Participation...

Expand ▼
Yeh Fitoor Tera thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 3 months ago

Yeh Fitoor Tera on StarPlus

https://twitter.com/NovaBazz/status/2068561681991496168

Expand ▼
Yeh Fitoor Tera thumbnail

Posted by: minakrish · 1 months ago

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Yeh Fitoor Tera Forum As a reminder, permission for the following threads are needed before opening them. Any...

Expand ▼
Yeh Fitoor Tera thumbnail

Posted by: wuthering · 28 days ago

So did anyone else feel that they dialed down the intensity of the looks that Jeet gave to Soumya in yesterdays episode compared to todays? Like...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".