Yeh Fitoor Tera episode discussion thread # 2- Page 38

Created

Last reply

Replies

518

Views

4.1k

Users

12

Likes

1k

Frequent Posters

cosine456 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail
Posted: 21 hours ago

Originally posted by: Utkarsha999

Last time Jeet ke lift chahiye puchhne par somu ne gusse me jo reaction diya tha muze laga tha ab ek raste ka pathhar uthakar maregi ise smiley37

Is time kya karti hai dekhte hai smiley36

The fact that he even asked despite knowing seat hai hi nahi was so stupid of him. Matlab soch kya raha tha. Sar pe bitha kar le jaane waala tha??

wuthering thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 21 hours ago

Dude please hide your username. It came up when I opened the link!

cosine456 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail
Posted: 21 hours ago

Originally posted by: wuthering

Haha woh toh hai. Days and nights take crazy eons in this show lol.

Yeah you have a point. I think S will take the first steps and maybe that moment becomes a catalyst for J to bring his feelings to the forefront as well…well said. I totally agree on this take.

I’m honestly super intrigued to see how it plays out. Also how the back seat magically appears out of nowhere. Matlab kya reasoning dete hain yeh log.

I’m just happy we are finally getting the clothes that somewhat resemble their montage clothes lol

Also seems like S will still have to hang out with R after all this coz Deb posted a pic with R in a different outfit in what seemed like an outdoor shoot as well.

Yaar can’t they give a promo already in what seems like an important turning point in the show. Kuch zyada hi secretive Production House hai yeh 😅🤣

Baby ji ko last moment pe jugaadu modification na dede Jeet. Lakdi pe takiya baandh ke Baby ji par bandh ke aa na jaaye Saumya ko lene ke, "Junior! Yeh lo seat!"

And yes, that red outfit, and then Jeet's potentially black outfit immediately took me to the promo pictures, but let's see kya hota hai.

I know, we have to see if Saumya hanging out with Ridhaan is before or after the bike scene.

I think the promo might be the channel's call. Hence Deb posting her own sort of promo on her account.

wuthering thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 21 hours ago

Originally posted by: cosine456

The fact that he even asked despite knowing seat hai hi nahi was so stupid of him. Matlab soch kya raha tha. Sar pe bitha kar le jaane waala tha??

Sar pe nahin, apni baahon mein/ godi mein 😆🥲

Maybe the thought he will have S ride alone on the bike while he will walk alongside? 😆

Aree dude was just being a gentleman in the moment 😅

Btw I saw that epi again recently and I thought the focus on J and how’s he’s feeling from S ka truth revelation were a little WTF. lol.

Utkarsha999 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 21 hours ago

Originally posted by: cosine456

Jeet bhi alag namoona hai. Iska subconcious shayad constant tug of war mein hota hoga.

"I hate these idiots." "I begrudgingly tolerate these idiots." "I do like a couple of them." "Oh god, why you all frustrate me so???"

Thank U GIF by stinkyzaba

Kisi ki bhi mental condition aisi hi ho jayegi mathurs ke chidiya Ghar me rehkar smiley37

wuthering thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 21 hours ago

Originally posted by: cosine456

Baby ji ko last moment pe jugaadu modification na dede Jeet. Lakdi pe takiya baandh ke Baby ji par bandh ke aa na jaaye Saumya ko lene ke, "Junior! Yeh lo seat!"

And yes, that red outfit, and then Jeet's potentially black outfit immediately took me to the promo pictures, but let's see kya hota hai.

I know, we have to see if Saumya hanging out with Ridhaan is before or after the bike scene.

I think the promo might be the channel's call. Hence Deb posting her own sort of promo on her account.

I also feel kuch jugaad karega yeh Pakka. I have a theory that S will be in some kind of danger and he will have to rescue her and S will be super vulnerable and in that moment of weakness she will reach out to him to get the strength only he can give her. Coz otherwise to S is usually so much in check of her emotions. Something has to trigger that she won’t be able to help herself from reaching out for him physically .

cosine456 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail
Posted: 21 hours ago

Originally posted by: wuthering

Sar pe nahin, apni baahon mein/ godi mein 😆🥲

Maybe the thought he will have S ride alone on the bike while he will walk alongside? 😆

Aree dude was just being a gentleman in the moment 😅

Btw I saw that epi again recently and I thought the focus on J and how’s he’s feeling from S ka truth revelation were a little WTF. lol.

They were. Don't know what the director's goal was, but Ishhan literally looked like this...

Laughter Laughing GIF

while being all...

Happy Hour Football GIF by Washed Media by WashedMedia


and sitting like a tapasvi in the rain.

Shivi.forever thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 21 hours ago

Originally posted by: wuthering

Arre Arre. Yeh kaise miss kiya. Jeet and Krish ka convo chal raha hota hai- Krish is trying to give credit to J for helping S through her ordeal and giving her support and J is like no all credit is S ka khud. And he says this line…

Me abhi aati hu dekh ke. See u guys after a while. Slow mo me dekhna padega

cosine456 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail
Posted: 21 hours ago

Originally posted by: wuthering

I also feel kuch jugaad karega yeh Pakka. I have a theory that S will be in some kind of danger and he will have to rescue her and S will be super vulnerable and in that moment of weakness she will reach out to him to get the strength only he can give her. Coz otherwise to S is usually so much in check of her emotions. Something has to trigger that she won’t be able to help herself from reaching out for him physically .

Maybe, and I like the theory. But honestly, I really want the first touch to be something she consciously reaches for. Not because she needs it, but because she wants it. I don't feel like her first time touching Jeet should be something she does in desperation or in a moment of weakness, but rather she wants to do it because she simply just... wants to. Because she's curious and wondering and just wants to know how it'll feel like touching Jeet specifically. If she'll feel as safe as she does in just his presence.

I don't know if the makers will do that, but I would prefer it since it'll be Saumya's emphatic and conscious choice to do so.

wuthering thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 21 hours ago

Originally posted by: cosine456

They were. Don't know what the director's goal was, but Ishhan literally looked like this...

Laughter Laughing GIF

while being all...

Happy Hour Football GIF by Washed Media by WashedMedia


and sitting like a tapasvi in the rain.

Haha super apt gifs as always! Seriously he became cross eyed in that one shot… kaafi stupid laga tapasvi pe baar baar focus when the scene was supposed to be entirely about S … don’t know what they were trying to do with that 😆🤣

Related Topics

Yeh Fitoor Tera thumbnail

Posted by: Chinmayi18 · 1 months ago

Yeh Fitoor Tera episode discussion thread # 1

Let's discuss about "Yeh Fitoor Tera" episodes here

Expand ▼
Yeh Fitoor Tera thumbnail

Posted by: Minionite · 25 days ago

Welcome to the Yeh Fitoor Tera forum. This forum is currently being moderated by: minakrish Please follow the India-Forums.com- Participation...

Expand ▼
Yeh Fitoor Tera thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 3 months ago

Yeh Fitoor Tera on StarPlus

https://twitter.com/NovaBazz/status/2068561681991496168

Expand ▼
Yeh Fitoor Tera thumbnail

Posted by: minakrish · 1 months ago

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Yeh Fitoor Tera Forum As a reminder, permission for the following threads are needed before opening them. Any...

Expand ▼
Yeh Fitoor Tera thumbnail

Posted by: wuthering · 28 days ago

So did anyone else feel that they dialed down the intensity of the looks that Jeet gave to Soumya in yesterdays episode compared to todays? Like...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".