Of course it's counted. I believe soOriginally posted by: BombayChic
nah i was into audit, I had friends /colleagues into these settings and its counted.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Of course it's counted. I believe soOriginally posted by: BombayChic
nah i was into audit, I had friends /colleagues into these settings and its counted.
Yes I am so excited
Really liked the first celeb sesson
That was quite different from Indian traitors
Celebs were so respectful to each other and still funny 😁
Really liked them Celia ,Allen everyone
The best part is they capture the reaction of eliminated players when they get to know traitors
We're locked in! It's Traitors and then Traitors uncloaked.

@Sultan how its the same thing certificate provider 🤣
They took away lifelines from sprout,DSA and Asif that was biasness but Qazi didnt gain anything out of it.others did. Qazi wont get eliminated even if he is nominated
They made Gullu captain again who got the power to bring more lifelines for Uditi and Kanika
BB is helping Kanika,Gullu ,Uditi ,Aman
definitely manipulated.
I dont think they fake the numbers in voting but they definitely close the voting when they get the desired outcome in counts
Originally posted by: infinity101
Of course it's counted. I believe so
I mean then every winner is questionable. Manipulation bahut hai though
@Munna
Since I can't quote you and the AaQa vid.. And I can't tag Havaana to say yeh dekho - Tu rehnde 😏

Hoti hogi yaar but yes aise toh saare hi winners questionable hain. Itne ifs and buts lagte rahenge aise toh lol. Just because koi humara fav nee hai doesn't mean wo unfairly jeeta hai. And unless yaha se koi direct endemol ya colors team mei ho and wo data release kare ya kuch expose kare hume kya pata andar kya hota hai lol.Originally posted by: BombayChic
I mean then every winner is questionable. Manipulation bahut hai though
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
1.8k