Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I hope he’s given a great look. Even if it’s a bit mature, but the look should be great. All this time I was busy with Tulsi’s looks so was dissatisfied instead of enjoying Mihir’s scenes/episodes. But now I have given up on Tulsi’s looks because clearly the makers or smriti likes looking that way. So at least spare Mihir. My eyes are on him now. I won’t complain about Tulsi’s look as much as long as I get Mihir with a good look, story and writing and his character is given justice
Originally posted by: The_Best
I hope he’s given a great look. Even if it’s a bit mature, but the look should be great. All this time I was busy with Tulsi’s looks so was dissatisfied instead of enjoying Mihir’s scenes/episodes. But now I have given up on Tulsi’s looks because clearly the makers or smriti likes looking that way. So at least spare Mihir. My eyes are on him now. I won’t complain about Tulsi’s look as much as long as I get Mihir with a good look, story and writing and his character is given justice
They mentioned new look but I am keeping my expectations at the bottom of the barrel because you know….
Originally posted by: EkPaheli
They mentioned new look but I am keeping my expectations at the bottom of the barrel because you know….
Mihir ronit ka ghosla look 
He has to match tulsi’s grey hair so expectations on look are at an all time low 
Tfs Aani 
Originally posted by: EkPaheli
They mentioned new look but I am keeping my expectations at the bottom of the barrel because you know….
Mihir will look handsome in any look
May be they will play tere liye hum bhi jeeye when Mihir and Tulsi will meet

He has to match tulsi’s grey hair so expectations on look are at an all time low
Tfs Aani
You’re welcome darling 
@bold - bingo
Originally posted by: SlatePencil
Mihir will look handsome in any look
May be they will play tere liye hum bhi jeeye when Mihir and Tulsi will meet
That’s Amar and his Amar jawani’s vardaan thanks to some incredible genes and not these people 
Originally posted by: EkPaheli
That’s Amar and his Amar jawani’s vardaan thanks to some incredible genes and not these people
Yeah these people try their best to make the leads look bad
https://x.com/gossipstv/status/2087425001352008006?s=46 t=Whfjp5Pmvzs5qQFKloEK5Q
We can discuss their story here. Tulsi and Mihir’s characters. Their story and tracks and whatever else related to them and actors portraying...
Its here at last 🎉🎊🥳 https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdIyARusxXH/?stkn=MTN0Y3g2Z3J6aG83cA==
We all know Mihir will be back lol They will bring him back in the last episode. Anyone else agree.
...
0