Created

Last reply

Replies

342

Views

7.6k

Users

16

Likes

350

Frequent Posters

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 21 hours ago

Yes. Wow. I have seen few other clips too. She was very very good. She would’ve been better, but the actress quit acting so they couldn’t take her. She would’ve been better for the show, but for Mihir Achint is better. I prefer Achint as Mandira Bedi would’ve been a repeat of Noina. I would’ve preferred none, but if I have to choose I would pick Achint. Mandira Bedi was perfect though
Edited by The_Best - 20 hours ago
The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 hours ago

I am a bit confused. Mihir has been talking about some Ramayana event? Is it a past event or upcoming up event? Would there TuHir meet?

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 hours ago

Looks like mihir tulsi will meet in last episode smiley11

Related Topics

Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi 2 thumbnail

Posted by: EkPaheli · 1 months ago

https://x.com/gossipstv/status/2087425001352008006?s=46 t=Whfjp5Pmvzs5qQFKloEK5Q

https://x.com/gossipstv/status/2087425001352008006
Expand ▼
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi 2 thumbnail

Posted by: EkPaheli · 1 months ago

https://x.com/gossipstv/status/2087425001352008006?s=46 t=Whfjp5Pmvzs5qQFKloEK5Q

https://x.com/gossipstv/status/2087425001352008006
Expand ▼
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi 2 thumbnail

Posted by: Starwatcher01 · 2 months ago

We all know Mihir will be back lol They will bring him back in the last episode. Anyone else agree.

Expand ▼
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi 2 thumbnail

Posted by: RamonaG · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi 2 thumbnail

Posted by: Starwatcher01 · 3 months ago

I feel he might return now

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".