Kangana calls Gen Z "Gutter Generation"- Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

24

Views

791

Users

11

Likes

47

Frequent Posters

WhipCreamThong thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago
#21

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Please dont think Im not responding. I cant respond im sorry. I cant sent any messages anymore.


I can talk to you here tho

I'm sorry, who are you? You seem like a lost soul.

I don't recognize you at all

smiley23

Luv_ShomaAnand thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago
#22

Didn't generation Z grow up watching Kangana's movies?

Clochette thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago
#23

Originally posted by: 5VGLAGZBBLXOUI7O

Seriously??? Like seriously now???

Please STOP IT.

atleast not with me...

Stop what exactly... and yes, I'm very serious... and what do you mean with "at least not with me"?

Clochette thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago
#24

Originally posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand

Didn't generation Z grow up watching Kangana's movies?

Mmmhhh, actually I would say that the Millenials were more the audience of Kangana's (successful) movies ....

Luv_ShomaAnand thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago
#25

Originally posted by: Clochette

Mmmhhh, actually I would say that the Millenials were more the audience of Kangana's (successful) movies ....

Millennials grew up watching Karishma, Kajol, Madhuri, Urmila movies.

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

https://x.com/i/status/2081244039467446688

https://x.com/i/status/2081244039467446688
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 5 months ago

https://x.com/i/status/2046095923760238667

https://x.com/i/status/2046095923760238667
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 6 months ago

https://x.com/i/status/2038287432580464906

https://x.com/i/status/2038287432580464906
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 4 months ago

https://x.com/i/status/2059292433947770919

https://x.com/i/status/2059292433947770919
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: elaichichai · 5 months ago

Watch the video as the caption does not justice to how glowingly they both speak about him https://x.com/i/status/2041523780317769850

https://x.com/i/status/2041523780317769850
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".