Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
Please dont think Im not responding. I cant respond im sorry. I cant sent any messages anymore.
I can talk to you here tho
I'm sorry, who are you? You seem like a lost soul.
I don't recognize you at all

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
Please dont think Im not responding. I cant respond im sorry. I cant sent any messages anymore.
I can talk to you here tho
I'm sorry, who are you? You seem like a lost soul.
I don't recognize you at all

Didn't generation Z grow up watching Kangana's movies?
Originally posted by: 5VGLAGZBBLXOUI7O
Seriously??? Like seriously now???
Please STOP IT.
atleast not with me...
Stop what exactly... and yes, I'm very serious... and what do you mean with "at least not with me"?
Originally posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand
Didn't generation Z grow up watching Kangana's movies?
Mmmhhh, actually I would say that the Millenials were more the audience of Kangana's (successful) movies ....
Originally posted by: Clochette
Mmmhhh, actually I would say that the Millenials were more the audience of Kangana's (successful) movies ....
Millennials grew up watching Karishma, Kajol, Madhuri, Urmila movies.
https://x.com/i/status/2081244039467446688
https://x.com/i/status/2046095923760238667
https://x.com/i/status/2038287432580464906
https://x.com/i/status/2059292433947770919
Watch the video as the caption does not justice to how glowingly they both speak about him https://x.com/i/status/2041523780317769850
13