
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏

This though....end of an era..
Donald Trump talking about Spain before the match 
Leo Messi greets some of Spain players https://www.instagram.com/reel/Da_Id_gCIWb/
This is for you , it has Bellingham

I hope you're not in this state
Originally posted by: Nostalgia-02
I'm gonna miss the World Cup.
Nations league prediction game?
If we don't have a prediction game, just start a discussion thread.
I'll have a discussion thread. I got another game in the works instead. 
Honestly no, it's too much commitment, but i'll like to see how it goes.Originally posted by: -Sunshine
But it lasts about 9 months. Do we really have the patience to follow it?
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
1.4k